4, 3, 2, 1 Countdown to 2021 with CBD Hemp Flower Smoke Options
CBD hemp flower smoke options are many as you know if you are part of the hemp community or just learning about all the excitement. When we go to the grocery store, do you wonder why there are 10 different choices of jam on the shelf? Everybody is different, has different tastes \’\’and preferences, that’s why. And it is the same in the world of smoke options with the hemp flower.
CBD Hemp Flower Smoke Options – Those Hemp Pre-Rolls
Hemp pre-rolls may appear to be the same as smoking marijuana. Even though this is a reasonable misconception because CBD \’\’and marijuana both come from the cannabis species, there are key difference between the two. Cannabis marijuana is high in the cannabinoid THC so is psychoactive \’\’and will give a high. Cannabis hemp is low in THC, 0.3% or less, but high in the cannabinoid CBD \’\’and gives no “high”.
CBD hemp pre-rolls are one of the simplest ways to dose with CBD because they are all prepared for you to light up. Each pre roll contains about 1 gram of hemp flower so if the hemp flower is 20% CBD, you would be dosing roughly 200 mgs of CBD. CBD hemp pre-rolls can be filled with any variety of hemp, but Hawaiian Haze or Lifter are both excellent options because they are both high CBD content of 20% or more.
Ingesting CBD hemp pre-rolls by way of the lungs utilizes the pulmonary administration method. The bioavailability is very high as the body can use more of the CBD inhaled through your lungs \’\’and it is available more rapidly.
CBD Hemp Flower Smoke Options – 25 Choices for Flower Nugs Plus
So back to the grocery store analogy with 10 or more choices for jam, your purchase may still be simple because you know exactly what flavor you enjoy. If you do not know then the decision may be more complicated, but you have a choice. Dr. Strains CBD has 25 CBD hemp flower strains in their inventory so that is a nice variety.
The CBD hemp flower smoke options are part of the fastest-growing hemp sector with this blooming market of premium grade smokable hemp flowers. The smokable hemp market had a 250% growth at $11.5 million from 2017 to 2018. This is 2% of the entire CBD market. In 2018, there were more than 5,000 CBD users in the U.S. 24% of those 5,000 have used CBD smokable hemp flower to quit smoking nicotine.
Some of Your Awesome Choices at Dr. Strains CBD
- Smoker’s Starter Kit – When you are new to smokable hemp flowers;
- CBG Infused Special Sauce – Earthy, sweet, woody floral;
- Hawaiian Haze – Pineapple, Citrus, Fruity;
- Bubba Kush — over 15.92% CBD, greenhouse grown, notes of chocolate \’\’and coffee on exhale;
- Lifter Indoor – Sweet skunk, earthy tropical fruits; zero seeds, \’\’and a dense bud h\’\’and trimmed;
- CB Dawg — H\’\’and trimmed, dense seedless buds, hues of purple \’\’and a OG type of aroma.
- Cherry Blossom — Fruity \’\’and a well-balanced nose at 14% cbd
- Crawford CBG — Over 22% CBG, finest top shelf, an aroma of fruity citrus \’\’and a dense bud.
CBD Hemp Flower Smoke Options – The Joy of Rollin’ Your Own
If you prefer to roll your own, then Dr. Strain also has all the hemp papers \’\’and other accessories for you to have the rolling party of the year to ring out 2020. For your shopping pleasures we have accessories from grinders to cutters to rolling trays. If you are having a New Year’s Eve party then each of your guests will want their own rolling tray, etc.
Next you must have just the right hemp rolling papers. Also, a nice variety to suit broadband of tastes. If you purchase a variety for your party, then guests can pick \’\’and choose. But if it is going to be a party of one, so much the better because you’ll have a variety to stock your “hemp flower bar.”
Directions for the Perfect Roll
After you have chosen the type of paper you are going to use, here are the steps to “roll, tide, roll”.
- Take a rolling paper holding it lengthwise with the sticky strip facing up \’\’and toward you.
- Place the filter on one side of the paper you are rolling with.
- Slowly pour the ground flower along the crease on the opposite side from the filter.
- Pour enough ground flower to cover half the paper plus a little. Leave enough room at the end to give it a nice tight twist to close the joint.
- Start tucking the paper around the flower starting at the filter \’\’and on to the length of the hemp paper wrap.
- To seal the wrap, tuck the side of the paper closest to you tightly around the flower, lick the sticky strip \’\’and roll it upward to seal. Give the end another tight twist.
A couple things to watch for are do not roll too tight or it will be difficult to get a good pull. The second thing to watch for is if you wrap too loosely, it will burn too fast.
CBD Hemp Flower Smoke Options – The Dry Vapin’ Option
There may be multiple reasons why someone prefers to vape than to smoke hemp flower. But one of the main reasons a user chooses to dry vape rather than smoke is because if the “burn factor” bothers your respiratory mechanism. When you vape, you inhale the vapor, not the burnt herb.
You dry vape with a device referred to as a Vaporizer, you are getting the benefits of the complete organic, pure, whole-plant, high-CBD hemp, with no additives. When you dry vape, you are inhaling the essence of pure hemp, isn’t that beautiful?
You can use any one of the hemp flower strains listed above, grind it \’\’and then pack it in the designated compartment, fill the other compartment with water then press the button to heat the water. Enjoy vaping the pure, unprocessed flower.
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.
Are you looking for CBD bud products? NEW FOR SALE – Delta 8 Vape Carts with over 92% infused terpenes. All that to create unique flavors. They are in Dr. Strains CBD inventory right now. Dr. Strains CBD only sources its CBD bud from small hemp farms. Check out our online shop or contact us for more information.