CBD Flower Spa Treatments for Your Largest Organ — The Skin
Did you know that your skin is the largest organ in your body? It is and that means that if you can treat your skin in a CBD Flower oil Spa, you will have the advantage for treatment. From Gooey Brownie Pie infused with CBD oil to a Deep Infused Honey Massage Oil to many other options for that skin treatment like no other treatment.
Not many people relish standing over a bubbling pot of cannabis infusions to have a spa experience. For that reason, a relaxing and nourishing spa bath that relaxes and rejuvenates you is an option.
Spa Indulgence CBD Flower Oil
Sometimes it may seem like baths are a thing of the past. It is faster to dash into the shower, soap up, rinse off, and in a minute, you are clothed and ready to dash off to work. However, a tub bath is more than a place to bathe, it is where you can soak up the warmth of water which is in and of itself therapeutic. Then throw in CBD flower oil in a bath bomb ‘and you just stepped up your spa experience to “extraordinary.” A CBD bath is the ultimate way to soothe your mind, body, and soul.
The First and Second of the CBD Flower of it All
First, a CBD flower oil spa bath, you will not get high. For this reason, you can relax after a long day or an intense workout, strenuous travel, so this spa bath can provide an ultimate restorative reset to promote a calm sense of well-being.
Secondly, CBD has anti-inflammatory properties which soothe injuries in the muscles or bones and bruises on the skin level. Inflammation is at the root of most skin issues or imbalances that display as eczema or pain. Dissolving CBD-infused bath salts or a bath bomb thrown into hot water and allowed to dissolve helps expedite the process of CBD absorption into the skin. And through the skin, it is passed on through the pores into your bloodstream.
CBD Flower Spa Bath Benefits
Heat causes vasodilation of the blood vessels so enhances the absorption of CBD. The other way that heat enhances healing because it relaxes your muscles and it also opens up your airways to ease breathing.
CBD gets absorbed more efficiently through the skin giving quicker more direct results. A topical CBD balm, oil, or cream might be ideal in some situations and for some ailments. However, if you want to calm localized inflammation you can expose your entire body to it and receive a more systemic effect, have a spa bath.
Bath Bomb Base Recipe
- 2 C. Baking Soda
- 1 C Citric Acid
- 1 ½ C Corn Starch
- ½ C Epsom Salt
- 4 – 6 T Water (the amount of water should be added a little at a time)
- Drops of gel food coloring if you want a spa ball in color (not necessary)
- Essential Oils if you want a particular smell (not necessary to its success)
- CBD oil – 25 mg up to 100 mg of oil per bath bomb. Remember, you are treating your largest organ – the skin.
- Combine the dry ingredients and make sure they are lump-free;
- Slowly add the wet ingredients.
- Mix but do not fully activate the dry ingredients so the bath bombs do not fizz up before bath time.
- Add the wet ingredients slowly while whisking continually.
- Quell any fizzy area by pulling it in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pack the CBD flower bath bomb mix into metal molds, not silicone, so it sustains the pressure needed to pack it in to stick together.
Let the mixture rest in the mold for about 5–10 minutes and un-mold slowly. Place a cookie sheet over the open surface of the mold and hold the two together tightly to remove the bath bomb out of the mold.
If the CBD flower oil bath bomb cracks or crumbles simply pack it back in the mold with a bit more water.
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.