“CBD hemp flower inside the mind provides much more quiet and calm than pharmaceuticals which are wrought with negative side effects.”
Spring Specials for March
Cherry Abacus @ $9.99 for ½ oz
See Below for more info and other Exciting Inventory!
QUOTE of the DAY
“It is not being mental, it is needing extra quiet, calm and relaxation to do the daily tasks in your life.”
TABLE of CONTENTS
- THC vs CBD vs CB1 vs CB2
- Which Flowers for the Mental Quiet
- “Inside Flower” Last Words
- Today’s Feature Post
- Strains CBD Weekly Specials “Spotte”
CBD Hemp Flower Inside the Mind – THC vs CBD vs CB1 vs CB2
You may know exactly what these four terms mean but let’s do a review. THC and CBD are both cannabinoids in the cannabis plant whether cannabis marijuana or cannabis hemp. Cannabis marijuana always has high THC and it plays on the CB1 receptors in the Endocannabinoid System in our body. The CB1 receptors are generally in the brain and the immune system. They may be one reason why the marijuana psychoactive high of THC.
Cannabis hemp always has a high CBD content but never more than 0.3% THC and sometimes even less than. CBD and a multitude of other cannabinoids like CBG, CBN, CBC and others interact with the CB2 receptors through out the body systems like cardio, pulmonary, blood stream circulation, digestive system and bone structure. It has some interaction with the CB1 receptors even though not as much as the THC does.
CBD Hemp Flower Inside the Mind – What CBD Does in the Brain
THC acts in the brain as a psychoactive high but CBD works differently in the brain. Have you ever wondered where your anxiety begins? Even though it seems to consume your entire body and mind, anxiety sprouts and grows in the mind. Thoughts antagonize other thoughts till they explode into a full crisis.
CBD interacts with the CB receptors throughout our bodies and that includes CB1 receptors as well. It also counters any negative effect THC has on the CB1 receptors as well as doing its own thing of benefits for the brain. CBD and other cannabinoids as well as other natural compounds quiets the raging thoughts, fears and anxieties that those with anxiety issues experience sometimes on a daily basis. This unique cannabinoid has the ability to fill in the valleys of depression and lower the volcano mountains of raging anxiety.
CBD Hemp Flower Inside the Mind – Which Flowers for the Mental Quiet
Now we are looking at the Indica flowers to quiet all the stresses in that brain of ours. So, let’s look at some Indica strains you may want to consider.
- Bubba Kush – This strain is a sedating (not couch-lock) but focuses on giving you a restful sleep. It is a night-time strain that acts quickly. It has a variety of savors some of which are a chocolatey spice.
- Lifter – Peaceful energy daytime strain, Lifter promotes a sense of contentedness and peaceful energy. It has sweet and funky savors with a backdrop of earthy pine. The hemp flower is precise with a hand-trim rather than machine-trim.
- Sour Space Candy – Sweet blossom balances with fruits, citrus and tropical ending with a whiff of cherry. Sour Space Candy is a mood booster with high content of limonene and pinene terpenes. It is a hybrid that lifts you up but in a calm relaxed fashion.
- CBG-infused Special Sauce – This hemp bud is unassuming in its size, but it has pungent aromas of cinnamon and berries, woody and earthy. It is best enjoyed in the evening to help unwind the anxious mind. The main terpene is myrcene which is known for its calm and relaxation.
- Magic Bullet – This hemp flower shows its magic in the soothing and relaxing calm it perpetrates. The savors are of connoisseur class of fruity and floral, hoppy and peppery. It can be used in the daytime to help keep you on a level keel.
“Inside” Last Words
Our mind is extremely important because it drives us throughout the day no matter what we are doing. Like some say, “If it happens in the field, it happens in the file” to accentuate the need for documentation. To turn it around, “What happens in the mind, drives your day’s activities.” It is important to take care of your mind and the best way to do it is to dose it with CBD consistently.
TODAY’S FEATURE POST
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.
Dr. Strains CBD Weekly Special “Spotte”
Are you looking for CBD bud products? Good News! We are continuing on through 2021 with bang-up additions to our inventory such as the following:
Dr Strains CBD “It’s Back Series!”
Orange Slice Indoor Hemp Flower — Our Orange Slice is in our top tier range at 15% CBD! With orange terpene profiles and hues of orange hairs, this hand trimmed selection can’t be missed. There is limited stock so get on over to Dr. Strains CBD to buy your ¼ oz for $15.99 — $27.99.
Visit here for more hemp flower options.
Dr. Strains CBD “Makes Smoking Simple”
Smokers kit (Round tray) offers everything you need with an enjoyable smoke because the smokers kit includes:
- Round Rick and Morty tray
- 2-piece plastic grinder (colors may vary: Green, Blue, Clear)
- Raw rolling machine
- Raw papers
- High Hemp Original Wraps
Dr. Strains CBD has CBG Hemp Flowers
CBG-infused Special Sauce — Special Sauce is an Indica hybrid. Smokable Special Sauce hemp flower contains at least 18 unique terpenes including myrcene, caryophyllene and pinene. CBD is on the average between 14% – 19% and CBG at 0.61%. Awesome for night-time as a sleep aid, efficient for reducing pain, or providing an enchanting blanket of calm for the day, CBG is a shining star just rising in the cannabis world.
Dr. Strains CBD has “Smalls” Inventory
West Slope Pepper Smalls — Don’t let these smaller buds fool you, this strain is packed with over 19% CBD. This strain will give you all of the effects for relaxation and an uplifting taste for only $9.99 for 1/2oz!
Visit Dr. Strains CBD inventory to find other CBG hemp flowers.
Dr. Strains CBD Explores D8 Flower “Power”
Cherry Diesel — Infused with D8, this flower will have enhanced effects of the favorite Space Candy. Try a 1/2 oz. now for only $24.99!
Dr. Strains CBD has Topical Inventory
CBD Bath Shot – 60 mg of CBD to enhance your next bath and leave it smelling like roses and lavender. Your skin will come out all soft and silky.
You will find more topical options here.