CBD Hemp Flower “On the Clock” — All About Dosing
CBD hemp flower on the clock definitely let’s you know that it is all about timing. There is no dosing amount or time that is good no matter what. Each individual is different, each individual has different conditions for which he or she needs CBD. There is no set pattern or formula that will be right for you all the time.
CBD Hemp Flower “On the Clock — The Art of Dosing
There are multiple ways to dose with CBD hemp flower \’\’and there are a variety of times during the day when you can dose. Let’s talk about gummies first because CBD infused gummies do not have an impact from a particular strain so you can:
- Take them in the morning to be sure your day starts with focus \’\’and energy;
- Take them in the early afternoon if you tire before your day’s work is finished;
- Take them in the evening to be sure \’\’and get a sound restful night of sleep.
There are so many ways that you can consume CBD hemp flower \’\’and we have written about many of the edibles, infused coffee, smoothies \’\’and tea to hemp burgers \’\’and salad dressings. Part of the process of knowing when you want to consume CBD hemp flower what you want to consume.
If you want to have your CBD ritual in the morning time before you set out to work, then consider CBD infused coffee or tea. Then maybe you prefer a CBD infused smoothie to enjoy on the drive to work.
CBD Hemp Flower “On the Clock” — Daytime or Nighttime – You Decide
If you are consuming CBD by way of a smoke then you will want to be sure \’\’and decide which flower you will smoke at what time. There are some CBD hemp flower strain which are definitely daytime pick me up focus \’\’and energy \’\’and others for nighttime to relax \’\’and calm.
- Night time — Bubba Kush CBD hemp flower strain is a slow-moving relaxation that lingers. Bubba Kush is effective as an anti-anxiety agent \’\’and is recognized for improving nighttime sleep.
- Nighttime — Watermelon Haze CBD Hemp Flower provides that type of relaxation because it impacts the body \’\’and mind during the nighttime hours. Consequently, you will awaken refreshed rather than tired; alert rather than dazed \’\’and ready for whatever the day presents to you.
- Daytime – Lifter CBD hemp strain is ON SALE this week right here at Dr Strains CBD. It is top shelf \’\’and averages at 18% CBD content. Lifter gives focus to help get through your day \’\’and complete your tasks.
- Daytime – Stormy Daniels CBD hemp flower strain gives an uplifting \’\’and energetic spirit to help gain social confidence \’\’and an all over body coolness sensation. So, for that it is a daytime strain. This CBD hemp flower strain creates a talkative effect for the user to involve them in the atmosphere of a social event. But “the storm effect” also leaves the user with the ability to regain cognition \’\’and remain lucid.
- Daytime or Nighttime – CB Dawg hemp flower users can enjoy a nice, tranquil vibe without any drowsiness. The daytime therapeutic benefits are a relaxed, clear-headed, \’\’and focused affect. It is particularly good for controlling pain so it is a much-desired strain you can have a smoke with, in the morning \’\’and in the evening.
CBD Hemp Flower “On the Clock” — Consider Micro-Dosing
For newcomers, it may be intimating to figure out the what, the how \’\’and the why of it all generally in CBD dosing. The first thought to your mind is, “since it is cannabis, will I get high?” So that is an easy question with a clear answer. No, you cannot get high with any amount of dosing with CBD. CBD is from the hemp plant \’\’and it is not psychoactive; but THC is psychoactive.
CBD micro-dosing is a technique for taking CBD in small does throughout the day rather than one dose of 30 mg in the morning. Some feel that it may be a better way to keep the body continually dosed with CBD.
CBD has a plethora of health benefits. Those who have benefited know it \’\’and so want others to have the same experience. Since we are all different, one dose a day may work for you but not for your neighbor. Micro-dosing may work best for them.
CBD Hemp Flower “On the Clock” — Consider the Micro-Dosing Methods
There are many different delivery methods so that will be something that each person will have to decide what is best for them. There is CBD oil, CBD sublingual tincture drops \’\’and vaping. There are many other delivery methods but for micro-dosing purposes we will address these three.
One dropper full or about 30 mg of CBD is the usual dosage in the morning. You are taking it for insomnia, anxiety, chronic pain or some other condition. If you decide to try micro-dosing this is how you could do it. In the morning take one dose of 6 mg \’\’and in addition, four more times, the same dosage of 6 mg spread throughout your day. The last dosage would be best to take at bedtime.
The active life of CBD oil is from two to four hours. If you micro-dose, you could exp\’\’and that active life over the entire day. Your body responses are different, \’\’and your imbalances are different. Your body responds to CBD in a certain way because of your:
- body fat percentage,
- overall weight,
- tolerance level,
- method of consumption.
Start with a small dosage, assess the effects \’\’and results, \’\’and slowly increase your intake all the while gauging how you feel so you can accurately establish your personal CBD micro- dose. Some suggest as a baseline to consume 1 mg for every 10 pounds of body weight every 24 hours.
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.
Are you looking for CBD bud products? Lifter CBD Hemp Flower is FOR SALE this week! Dr. Strains CBD only sources its CBD bud from small hemp farms. Check out our online shop or contact us for more information.