CBD Hemp Flower Recipe of the Week! Guess What?
Even though CBD edibles may not be legal to serve in restaurants presently, doesn’t mean you cannot bake up a storm in your kitchen of CBD hemp flower cookies recipes. For this, it is relatively simple with two important points to remember:
- Both THC \’\’and CBD MUST be decarboxylated for maximum benefit.
- Cannabidiol is fat soluble meaning it breaks down, is stored \’\’and nourishes the body in fat.
Incorporating Decarbed CBD Hemp Flower
You can incorporate decarboxylated CBD hemp flower into any recipe, but with all things new start with your very own favorite cookie or brownie or muffin recipe.
If you use decarboxylated \’\’and then ground CBD hemp flower, you can exchange of 25% of the regular flower with CBD hemp flower so long as there is a oil such as coconut oil also in the recipe. You can also use your own CBD-infused butter in the recipe rather than regular butter.
CBD Hemp Flower Recipe — Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies are a fairly simple recipe to start with
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 jumbo egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 20 mg CBD oil or
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour (reduce regular flour \’\’and substitute with CBD decarboxylated hemp flower)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 3 tbsp coconut
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Be very careful to be exact
- Mix butter with sugar then stir in egg, vanilla \’\’and CBD oil (if you are using CBD oil). If NOT using CBD oil diminish flour by 25% \’\’and replace with CBD hemp flower. Add baking soda. Then lastly stir in chocolate chips, slivered almonds \’\’and coconut.
- Be sure \’\’and divide accurately so that the CBD dosing is uniform. Divide into 4 equal portions into a flattened ball \’\’and place 3 inches apart on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes \’\’and let cool before transferring to cooling rack.
Here is the link to other amazing cookie recipes. From these recipes you can start to see how you can convert almost any recipe in your recipe book to a CBD baked goods recipe.
Recipe Must Know Points
Some points which you must remember is to decarboxylate the hemp flower. As a result, the CBDA converts to CBD, the cannabinoid which can interact with your own personal Endocannabinoid System \’\’and heal. It can also relax you or give you a “lift” or make you feel more social \’\’and many other effects depending which hemp flower you are using.
Also remember to make sure there is a good natural oil or butter used such as coconut butter or coconut oil,. As a result the CBD hemp flower is carried to the appropriate Endocannabinoid receptor for healing.
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.