CBD Hemp Terpenes All Up in Your Business!
“CBD hemp terpenes all up in your business is what makes this natural compound exciting for recreation \’\’and health.”
The May Flowers of Dr. Strains CBD Specials
300 mg CBD Sore Muscle Rub @ $9.99
Dr. Strains is now offering KushCare CBD sore muscle rub. This product is used for body aches, arthritis/joint pains \’\’and muscle tension. KushCare CBD products are all natural \’\’and h\’\’andcrafted with their own infused CBD oil. This 300 mg CBD sore muscle rub has a 3-hour infusion process.
See Below for more info \’\’and other Exciting Inventory!
What is your favorite CBD hemp terpene?
TABLE of CONTENTS
- Types of Hemp Terpenes
- Three of Many
- Considering Three More
- “Up in Your Business” Last Words
- Today’s Feature Post
- Strains CBD Weekly Specials “Spotte”
Hemp terpenes are aromatic chemicals which are responsible for the smell of the hemp flowers or the smoke if used for that purpose. Each type of hemp terpene has a particular benefit so when a certain terpene is chosen, the user will have a more predictable experience. CBD Hemp terpenes all up in your business for the numerous benefits contained in cannabis. This particular cannabinoid continues to attract attention from scientist \’\’and professional medicinal researchers because of its therapeutic applications as well.
CBD Hemp Terpenes All Up in Your Business – Types of Hemp Terpenes
There are many types of hemp terpenes, but the two predominant groups are – open-chain \’\’and ring terpenes. Some divide terpenes into groups according to their size rather than other characteristics. Others are distinguished by their energizing characteristics. But the terpenes get up into the hemp plant’s business because they are beneficial in protecting it from bacteria, fungi \’\’and pests throughout the growing process.
CBD hemp terpenes all up in your business is also true when it comes to the experience you will have when you smoke the hemp flower nug. Each type of hemp terpene has a particular benefit so when a certain terpene is chosen, the you will have a more predictable experience \’\’and you can choose the experience you want.
CBD Hemp Terpenes All Up in Your Business – Three of Many
Generally, you think of terpenes as for the delicious savors they deliver when you smoke hemp flower or dry vape it. All of this is true but recent research shows that terpenes also render a great many therapeutic benefits which simply intensify the health benefits.
- Myrcene hemp terpene renders an earthy, herbal scent \’\’and is also the smallest terpene but one most commonly found in hemp flower. The myrcene terpene is an effective anti-bacterial compound which could relieve some types of chronic pain.
- Limonene hemp terpene typically has a citrus scent \’\’and that is savor that you can expect. But on the therapeutic side of the coin, it is anti-fungal anti – inflammation all the while boosting one’s mood by alleviating stress. A side benefit of limonene is that it benefits digestion.
- Caryophyllene hemp terpene is unique in a way that directly affects you. This hemp terpene interacts with the Endocannabinoid System similar to how cannabinoids do. And beside that Caryophyllene has a peppery flavor with a hint of citrus which gives you amazing savors when you smoke or dry vape the flower. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory \’\’and analgesic.
CBD Hemp Terpenes All Up in Your Business – Considering Three More
We do not have space here to discuss all the terpenes, but it is important that you identify some key ones. When you purchase your hemp flower nug, ask for the COA so that you can identify the terpene profile in the particular flower you purchase because it is clear that terpenes may be as important to your experience as the cannabinoid profile is.
- Bisabolol hemp terpene aroma is subtle, sweet \’\’and floral fragrance with a hint of pepper, citrus \’\’and a fresh flavor. It will provide a soothing experience day or night \’\’and it also reduces skin inflammation \’\’and acts as an anti-fungal \’\’and antibiotic.
- Borneol hemp terpene has an aroma of menthol \’\’and camphor. But interestingly enough the CBD hemp terpenes all up in your business change when it comes to flavor with this particular terpene. The flavor is bitter minty \’\’and is calming \’\’and acts as a mild sedative.
- Humulene hemp terpene contains a therapeutic benefit of appetite suppressant \’\’and anti-inflammatory agent. But for the savors, they are woody with a herbal smell \’\’and a bit of spice.
“Up in Your Business” Last
It is common knowledge that terpenes are largely responsible for the flavor \’\’and aroma of the various hemp flowers. But what is not as well knows is that terpenes are also responsible for enhancing the therapeutic health benefits of the hemp flowers. There may be more than 20,000 terpenes in nature but only about 100 are currently known about to exist in the hemp plant.
Today’s Feature Post
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.
Dr. Strains CBD Weekly Special “Spotte”
Are you looking for CBD bud products? Good News! We are continuing on through 2021 with bang-up additions to our inventory such as the following:
Dr. Strains CBD “It’s Back Series!”
Bubba Kush D8 Flower — This D8 flower has a fruity smell \’\’and well enhance relaxation due to its high content of D8 which is over 23%! Try a 1/2 oz now for only $29.99!
Visit Dr. Strains CBD to find other Delta 8 Flowers.
Dr. Strains CBD has “Sumthin’ New!!!
Dr. Strains CBD’s premium D8 gummies are made from our premium greenhouse grown hemp flower. Each 5 pack contains 250 of D8 with assorted flavors for only $11.99.
Visit Dr. Strains CBD to find other edible products.
Dr. Strains CBD has High CBD Wraps
Dr. Strains CBD is proud to offer vegan friendly CBD high Hemp Wraps! If you’re the traditional smoker, then give one of our organic CBD wraps a try. GMO free \’\’and 2 wraps per pack which are infused with CBD!
Visit Dr. Strains CBD for other hemp wraps.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food \’\’and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.