Honey on its own is quite a versatile product as it can be added to a variety of products such as baked goods, beverages, savory dishes, and other edibles for some sweetness. Infusing CBD with honey is one of the best ways to get access to the benefits of the cannabinoid every day.
Fortunately, the process of infusing CBD in honey is quite simple, only requiring a few steps and ingredients. Here’s a recipe from Leafly on how to make CBD-infused honey.
|● 1 cup of honey
● 3.5 grams of decarboxylated cannabis
|1. Decarb [decarboxylate] the cannabis. Preheat your oven to 245ºF. Place cannabis buds on a non-stick, oven-safe tray. Cover the tray with parchment paper to prevent sticking. Insert the tray into the oven and set a timer for 30-40 minutes. Older, drier cannabis may require less time. (Tip: you can also set your oven to 300ºF and heat for 10 to 18 minutes, although low-and-slow is the recommended approach when decarbing to better preserve the cannabinoids.) Every 10 minutes, gently mix the buds with a light shake of the tray to expose the surface area of the buds equally.
2. Combine the cannabis and honey in a double boiler to apply gentle heat on the stovetop.
3. Simmer. Maintain low heat and let the mixture simmer for at least 40 minutes. The mixture should never come to a full boil.
4. Strain the honey. Set a funnel on top of a jar and line it with cheesecloth. Once the honey has cooled off, pour it over the cheesecloth funnel and allow it to strain freely. (Tip: Squeezing the cheesecloth may push more bad-tasting plant material through).
5. Storing: Honey can be stored in a cool dark area for 1-2 months.
6. Dose carefully. Refer to dosing information on the left before adding your honey to any snacks, dishes, or desserts.
dispensary near me
dispensary near me, cherry blossom cbd, frosted lime cbd, sour space candy cbd, Hemp flower for sale, wholesale hemp flower, hemp, hemp buds, hemp strains, cbd flower, cbd hemp, cbd bud, hemp flower