Check out this easy, delicious, healthy, gluten-free, and dairy-free recipe for CDB granola bars from Well Fed Baker!
Oats & Honey Granola Bars
|● 2 cups of GF [gluten-free] Oats
● 1/2 cups of GF Oat Flour
● 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
● 1/2 cup of Puffed Rice Cereal
● 1/2 cup of Chopped Nuts
● 3/4 cup Chopped Dried Fruit
● 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
● 1/2 tsp Salt
● 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
● 1/3 cup CBD Infused Honey
● 1 tsp Vanilla
|1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a 9×9 square pan with parchment paper.
2. Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Stir well. Add the coconut oil, honey, and vanilla. Stir until everything is evenly coated.
3. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Using the bottom of a smaller pan, press down on the oat mixture to compress it as tightly as possible.
4. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and again use the small pan to press down on the oat bars. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cut into 12 bars. Cool completely before wrapping. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
dispensary near me
dispensary near me, cherry blossom cbd, frosted lime cbd, sour space candy cbd, Hemp flower for sale, wholesale hemp flower, hemp, hemp buds, hemp strains, cbd flower, cbd hemp, cbd bud, hemp flower