“Come into my Cannabis Kitchen,” said the CBD Hemp Cook to You!”
There are many kitchen gadgets that you can spend money on which might make your CBD hemp flower cooking easier, but they are not necessary. So let’s talk simplicity.
The CBD Hemp of it All
For many recipes, you need the CBD hemp flower. If you are making edibles for an upcoming Friday evening poolside party and want something relaxing, calming and socially open, then you will want one of these CBD hemp flowers – Abacus or CB Dawg. If you want to make edibles for a special treat to have at your desk Monday morning so you’ll be alert, focused and productivity then try – Cherry Blossom or Elektra.
You will want to keep these flowers as a staple in your CBD hemp Cannabis Kitchen pantry. You can store them in a sealed glass container.
CannaFlour — CBD Hemp Flour
One recipe that should be at the front of your recipe book is the one for the decarboxylate process. This is a must. You cannot simply crumble the CBD hemp flower nug into your recipe and expect results. The cannabinoid CBDA is in the flower nug but it will not interact with your Endocannabinoid System unless it converts to CBD. For it to convert, you must decarboxylate the crumbled CBD hemp flower nug.
- Oven temperature — 230-260 degrees F.
- Break hemp flowers into small pieces.
- Spread on a parchment-covered baking tray.
- Place in the tray on the middle shelf in the oven.
- Bake for 2 hours.
- Remove \’\’and cool. It is now sufficiently decarbed!
- Put in a grinder of your choice and grind to the consistency of ground oregano.
- Store in an air-tight jar. Will be good for 2 to 3 months.
- Melt 1-pound butter in a medium-sized saucepan on a low burner then add 2 cups of water and mix. Simmer over low to medium heat.
- Add decarboxylated and ground CBD flower as the butter melts. Reduce heat to low and continue mixing.
- Maintain temperature at 200 to 250 degrees F for the next 2- 3 hours. Do NOT let the butter scorch. Add a bit more water if it gets too dry. What you want to see is the butter to become thick and glossy-like. At that point, you can turn the heat off.
- Secure a piece of cheesecloth over a large glass bowl. While still hot, pour the batter over the cheesecloth and allow it to filter slowly into the glass bowl.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain remaining liquid off the butter and pat it with a paper towel to entirely absorb moisture there may still be.
- The butter must be refrigerated in an airtight container so that it is best preserved.
“Said the CannaCook to You” — Last CBD Hemp Words
These are two staples that you must keep in your Cannabis Kitchen for spur-of-the-moment baking urges you might have. Most of your best-loved recipes can be made into a Cannabis Recipe. Substitute the butter with your CannaButter.
If you want to use your own ground CBD hemp buds in a recipe, replace ¼ th of the flour with the CannaFlour. Only use either Canna Butter or CannaFlour in a recipe, do not use both in one recipe.
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.
Are you looking for CBD bud products? Dr. Strains CBD only sources its CBD bud from small hemp farms. Check out our online shop or contact us for more information.
Post a Comment