Discussing “Profiles” — Hemp Flower Cannabinoids & Terpenes
“The profiles of the hemp flower cannabinoids & terpenes affect everything about your health and your recreation and your life as a member of the hemp community.”
Dr. Strains CBD has “BOO–Grandioso” Flowers
Umpqua @ $16.99 for ½ oz.
This flower has beautiful, frosty bud, which can also mean “dancing waters. Umpqua Hemp Flower pays homage to Oregon’s Umpqua Valley Native American tribes. Our CBD flowers are the perfect way to relax after a stressful day. They offer a similar experience to ACDC/Cannatonic/Suzy Q/Harlequin in terms of expected effects. Umpqua Hemp Flower has a lovely frosty look as if they were dipped in sugar, contrasting on a bright lime green color with orange hairs. This bud gives a strong, sweet smell, with pine, citrus notes, and sometimes hints of hops or peaches. Let this Indica dominant hybrid take you on a walk through a pine forest and leave you rested and ready for your day’s challenges.
See Below for more info and other Exciting Inventory!
TABLE of CONTENTS
- Cannabinoid Profiles
- Terpene Profiles
- What’s the Key to a Great Flower
- Strains CBD Weekly Specials “Spotte”
Profiles may be complicated to put together like those ones you have to write on those dating sites. I don’t like to take the time to do it, but I’ll tell you something, they are important from the other side of the fence. Why? Because you learn about that person, like what he likes or doesn’t like, experiences he’s had or ones he wished he had. The same goes for the hemp flower cannabinoids and terpenes profile. When you know what is in the flower, you know better the experience you will have or the health benefit that you can expect. So, let’s talk about profiles.
Hemp Flower Cannabinoids & Terpenes – Cannabinoid Profiles
The cannabinoid profiles show you primarily a list of the 3-letter natural compounds which interact mostly with the CB receptors and regular those out-of-control responses throughout our bodies.
- Cannabidiol is CBD and is also one of the naturally occurring compounds in the cannabis. CBD is a cannabinoid that is not psychoactive, but it is the other most common compound in the cannabis plant.
- Cannabigerol is CBG and it is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant. The cannabis plant has less than 1% of CBG so it is a minor cannabinoid, however, since its benefits are so important, breeders are working on strains that express themselves more abundantly. It is also possible to infuse it into a flower. CBG’s is classified as an antibacterial because reports have been made that it kills and/or slows bacterial growth. The second benefit of CBG is how it reduces inflammation and inhibits cell growth in malignant tumors. The third benefit of the CBG cannabinoid is to promote bone growth.
- Cannabinol is CBN and it is the first cannabinoid that was discovered by scientists. CBN is produced when THC is heated to oxygen.
- Cannabichromene (CBC)
CBC, one of the most important of the cannabinoids, exhibits benefits of anti-inflammatory, decreases cancer growth, acts as a mood stabilizer, works with migraines and has neuroprotective properties.
- Cannabidivarin (CBDV)
Studied to treat epilepsy; stimulates the body’s cell receptors to utilize THC effectively; increase the effects of CBD and anticonvulsant.
- Tetrahydrocannabinol is THC and is the psychoactive cannabinoid in the cannabis plant also known as marijuana.
Hemp Flower Cannabinoids & Terpenes – Terpene Profiles
Terpenes are largely responsible for the flavor and aroma of the various hemp flowers. Besides this, terpenes are also responsible for enhancing the therapeutic health benefits of the hemp flowers. There are about 100 different terpenes in the hemp plant so that makes a nice collection of hemp flower cannabinoids & terpenes to choose from. When two different hemp plants have identical cannabinoid structures but different terpenes, the user has two very different experiences. Terpenes have a significant impact on how the hemp interacts with the Endocannabinoid System.
Hemp Flower Terpenes
- Myrcene – The most abundant terpene and determines whether the strain is sativa or indica. It has mango, earthy, musky savors and has health benefits as an antibiotic, analgesic.
- Limonene — Also abundant, the aroma of this terpene is obvious from its name — of citrus, lemon, orange and tangerine. The flavor hangs on with lemon and grapefruit. Now, let’s look at the experience – it is uplifting and stress relieving and it is best for day use. It has therapeutic benefits of reducing stress, a mood stabilizer and antibacterial and antifungal as well as reduces tumors.
- Linalool — It promotes relaxation, reduces anxiety, eases stress, and is a mood stabilizer. It relieves pain, seizures and insomnia. And last, but not least, it has aromas of lavender.
- Caryophyllene — Found in cloves, cinnamon, and black pepper. It acts like a cannabinoid in how it interacts with the CB2 receptors. It also alleviates inflammatory gastrointestinal problems.
- Alpha-pinene and Beta-pinene – The pine-like scent is most important here, but it is also the most abundant terpene in nature. Also has the scent of rosemary, dill and basil. Effective for treating asthma as a bronchodilator has a powerful antiseptic and anti-inflammatory property. Some research has shown that it can improve memory and alertness.
- Bisabolol – The aroma is subtle, sweet, floral fragrance with hints of pepper and citrus and a sweet and fresh flavor. The experience that the user can look forward to is a soothing one either day or night. It has the ability to reduce skin inflammation with a predisposition to act as an anti-fungal and antibiotic. One more thing, in some cases it has gastro-protective qualities.
- Borneol – The aroma is menthol, camphor and pungent. The flavor is bitter minty. For the user, the experience includes a calming and mild sedative so it is whichever hemp flower has this terpene will be a night strain.
Hemp Flower Cannabinoids & Terpenes – What’s the Key to a Great Flower
So, perhaps your question now is, what makes a great flower? First, all flowers are great, but it is really great when you get the hemp flower cannabinoids & terpenes profile combination that gives you the best savors and best experience. Or you find the profiles that you need for your health challenges. If you want to minimize inflammation and the ensuing pain it causes, look for a flower with cannabinoids particularly effect for pain and inflammation. Do not forget, terpenes have some health benefits as well. So if you have a flower that has cannabinoids and terpenes particularly effective for these two conditions, you will have a powerhouse on your side.
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.
Dr. Strains CBD Product Showcase
Are you looking for CBD bud products? Good News! We are in the last quarter of 2021 and still stocking our shelves with bang-up additions.
Dr. Strains CBD has Delta 8 Moonrock
Our premium Dr. Strains CBD grown Delta 8 D8 Moonrock is one of our best flowers yet! Grown in 2021 by us at Dr. Strains our base flower is Bubba Kush. We grew this strain in our greenhouse and finished the last 3 weeks indoors! This flower has a gassy citrus nose filled with terpenes and covered in crystals. We couldn’t stop there next after this strain was dried and cured we sprayed it with our Delta 8 D8 oil. We didn’t stop there, our Delta 8 D8 moonrock also has been coated in premium kief! (Within Federal Legal limit).
It is for sale at $25.99 to $44.99.
Dr Strains CBD’s premium D8 hemp flower carts are made from our premium greenhouse grown hemp flower. Boasting over 92% total D8! And our D8 carts come in a variety of flavors. All-natural terpenes are infused with the delta 8 distillate to create unique flavor profiles.
Visit Dr. Strains CBD to find other Delta 8 flowers
Dr. Strains CBD has a “Tinctures”
Looking for ways to ingest CBD without smoking? We now have new 250mg CBD tinctures that you can use daily for your fast relief for your discomfort.
5 flavors available
- Lemon lime