Fact Checking the “Fact Checkers” for All Things Hemp
“Fact Checkers for all things hemp is important because it is best to know the facts rather than falsehoods.”
Dr. Strains CBD has “Falling” Prices this September
Blue Dream Hemp Flower Smalls — 1/2 oz for $14.99
This Blue Dream flower has a green crystalized coating of trichomes. With over 11% CBD this strain will give you a smooth smoke with a clear head! Smalls are just as potent \’\’and delicious but are even more convenient to use in edibles \’\’and making your own hemp roll are grinding for your vaporizer.
See Below for Exciting New Inventory!
TABLE of CONTENTS
- Endocannabinoid System is Not Real
- Terpenes are Only About Savors & the Experience
- CBD Hemp Flower is a New Discovery
- Hemp Only Has One Cannabinoid — CBD
- Today’s Feature Post
- Strains CBD Weekly Specials “Spotte”
Truth is very important about all things hemp and sometimes it is hard to distinguish fact from fiction. Fact checking but the fact checkers has a new meaning in our world today. But sometimes the fact checkers do not know as much as they think they do or have a slanted opinion of the truth. We attempt to write the truth here as fully as we know it so we will check the fact checkers to bring the truth about the truth. The problem here is that you do not know the truth, it may result in not experiencing health in the way you could otherwise. This post today is to try and divide the fiction from fact and capitalize on truth not hearsay or carelessly throwing questionable information around.
Fact Checkers for All Things Hemp – Endocannabinoid System is Not Real
The facts are that the Endocannabinoid System (ECS). is an essential part of our body. It could be referred to as a signaling system that helps keep the body in balance or homeostasis. When we get sick, have an injury or disease, the neurotransmitters have been disrupted so there may be a problem with healing. And the other fact is that CBD hemp flower products DO interact with the ECS
When you take CBD it may stimulate the network of receptors in the ECS. The simple answer is that CBD hemp flower products heals the neurotransmitters so that the right signal gets to the receptors when needed. Fact checkers for all things hemp must realize that CBD is uniquely compatible to the human body to heal what’s broken and to balance what is “off-line.”
The Fact Checkers” for All Things Hemp – Terpenes are Only About Savors & the Experience
Fact decides that say all hemp terpenes are for are to create savors which impact your experience. It is true that the fact checkers for all things hemp know the truth about this and here it is. Terpenes do provide aromas, flavors and the experience you are expecting. But terpenes also each one have a specific health benefit. Here are a few of them.
- Bisabolol – It has the ability to reduce skin inflammation with a predisposition to act as an anti-fungal and antibiotic and gastro-protective qualities.
- Borneol – Many have realized improved digestion blood circulation; is an effective treatment for bronchial symptoms and improves lung function bringing an ease to breathing.
- Carophyllene— This has the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Some have had relief from pain and anxiety, seizures, and a reduction in cholesterol.
- Farnecene – The benefits are possible anti-inflammatory benefits as well as anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
- Limonene – It has the potential to quell stress and fight depression and anxiety. It also has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and good news for many, it may exhibit anti-cancer properties.
- Linalool – It is a calming agent and alleviates stress levels.
- Myrcene – Acts as an anti-carcinogenic, anti-microbial, anti-oxidant, and antiseptic. It can suppress muscle spasms and may be effective in treating dystonia, epilepsy, and Parkinson’s.
- Pinene – It has anti-cancer properties, anti-inflammatory benefits, an antibiotic agent effective against MRSA if working in tandem with CBD and CBN.
Fact Checkers” for All Things Hemp – CBD hemp is a Recent Discovery
That is simply false. Here are the facts for the truthful fact checkers.
- Mongolia and Siberia — Archaeologists found evidence that the people in Mongolia and Siberia grew and harvested cannabis in 12,000 BC. Cannabis hemp was an important part of the development of early civilization.
- Ancient Greece and Britain — CBD has been used since Ancient Greece in 2700 BC. Queen Victoria used CBD in the 19th century to reduce the pain of menstrual cramps. The ancients knew, the middle age knights and dames knew, and the royals knew all the things that CBD hemp could be used for.
- Ancient China — Fact checkers for all things hemp now see that for thousands of years in Ancient China, hemp was utilized in every part of their life. It then became an important part of traditional Chinese medicine. Those familiar with Chinese medicine know that its premises is to bring harmony to the mind and to the body, you know yin and yang of it all.
Fact Checkers” for All Things Hemp – Hemp Only Has One Cannabinoid — CBD
This to, is false on all levels and anyway you look at it. CBC may be little-known, but it is found in the majority of hemp flower strains. It is found in concentrations of 1% or lower but is generally found only in the sativa type strains. Fact checkers for all things hemp also bring you the cannabinoid CBN because 0069t affects the body differently than any other cannabinoid. CBN is the only cannabinoid that is not naturally created during the maturation process of hemp sativa. Instead it is derived from an enzymatic process while the hemp sativa is maturing.
Hemp is so important for us recreationally and medicinally. The cannabinoid CBD along with other cannabinoids and terpenes are changing so many chronic health conditions for people daily. The research is also showing new things about this miracle plant. This proves it is so important to have the truth facts so that the good news is shared far and wide.
TODAY’S FEATURE POST
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.
Dr. Strains CBD Weekly Special “Spotte”
Are you looking for CBD bud products? Good News! We are starting 2021 with bang-up additions to our inventory such as the following:
Dr. Strains CBD has “Delta 8” Series
Our Sour Suver haze D8 Hemp flower has an incredible sour diesel nose, and is smooth sweet and subtle to smoke. Filled with an array of trichomes that could light up the night sky! With a 20.6% of CBD Content and with over 23% delta 8 the sourness will leave you wanting more! Get your Sour Suver Haze D8 Hemp Flower 1/2oz for $21.99
Visit Dr. Strains CBD to find other Delta 8 flowers
Dr. Strains CBD has “Sumthin’ Different!!!
Our Space Particles are the tiny nugs \’\’and shake from our h\’\’and made moon rocks. The quality of our moon rock shake is just at nice as our moon rock nugs but already broken down for you \’\’and at a fraction of the cost! They are sold in 1 gram increments at an out of this world price of just $3.99! Fresh in stock today!!
Visit Dr. Strains CBD to find other flower options.