Hemp Flower is Focused on Sativa Type for Your Week
“Hemp flower is focused on Sativa type because that is the flower that will launch your week in a more energized manner.”
Spring Specials for March
Cherry Abacus @ $9.99 for ½ oz
See below for more info and other Exciting Inventory!
Does Monday start out in a slump of grayness and lackluster for no energy? Do you know what can change that?
TABLE of CONTENTS
- What is Sativa for?
- Why the Sativa Tag?
- Which Flowers are Sativa?
- “Focused” Last Words
- Today’s Featured Post
- Strains CBD Weekly Specials “Spotte”
Hemp Flower is Focused on Sativa Type – Why the Sativa Tag?
Sativa-type hemp flower strain is one of two major ones – Sativa and Indica. The Sativa flower is usually of a particular color as well as with particular effects. The color is generally light green in color with orange hairs and the buds are tall fluffy buds.
The effects which can also go for the experience outside of health concerns are generally energizing and creative. So, if you want to have a party with a group of friends using sativa flowers, it is best to have it earlier in the day. For those who wake up in the morning in a fog of lackluster funk, then Sativa flower is the one you want laying on your nightstand for a morning smoke or vape.
Hemp Flower is Focused on Sativa Type – What is Sativa for?
The last of the afternoon at work is often wrought with fatigue and lack of focus to finish the workday or the workweek. Choose a Sativa-type flower for a unique pick-me-up with not only energy but with better focus to be productive.
The hemp flower is focused on Sativa type because of various health challenges you may experience. It is not only to energize you it is also to relieve bouts of depression you may struggle with or to overcome paralyzing anxiety disorders.
Sativa-type hemp flowers are generally strong in Myrcene and Caryophyllene terpenes. These define the savors profile as well as carry health benefits with it. Two other energizing terpenes are limonene and pinene also found in many of the sativa type hemp flowers.
Hemp Flower is Focused on Sativa Type –Which Flowers are Sativa Type
- Fuji – This Sativa hemp flower has 23% CBD and bulbous buds. The common savors of this strain are hazy and tropical. Whether cultivated outdoors or indoors, these buds are hand-trimmed with care and precision.
- Micropine Haze – This hemp flower sports an aromatic woody pine accented with earthy hints. It is strong in the terpene of pinene which always lends to alertness and minimizes memory loss for the user.
- Lemon-Aid – This is a potent flower that contains over 14% CBD while featuring c\’\’andy, citrus, and fruit savors. It sports super-dense buds with a saturation of trichomes. This flower is generally grown indoors.
- Hawaiian Haze – This Sativa hemp flower takes you on a vacation to the tropical isl\’\’and of your dreams. It sports savors of tropical and sour citrusy. This flower is a hybrid with an effective profile of balanced terpenes. It is a hemp flower for use anytime during the day.
- Elektra – This Sativa hemp flower is an aromatic strain of a nicely balanced terpene profile that includes pinene and caryophyllene. The savors include orange and citrus along with underlying notes of flower bouquets and cloves. The 19% CBD is impressive for health benefits and beyond.
“Focused” Last Words
Do you need focus and help with productivity whether at home or at work. Always choose a Sativa hemp flower to do that for you. Hemp flower is focused on Sativa also because it always has the pinene terpene with help, particularly with alertness. Hemp flower Sativa type always gives clear-headed effects with savors of fruity, sour, tangy, and sweet.
TODAY’S FEATURE POST
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.
Dr. Strains CBD Weekly Special “Spotte”
Are you looking for CBD bud products? Good News! We are continuing on through 2021 with bang-up additions to our inventory such as the following:
Dr. Strains CBD “It’s Back Series!”
Orange Slice Indoor Hemp Flower — Our Orange Slice is in our top tier range at 15% CBD! With orange terpene profiles and hues of orange hairs, this h\’\’and trimmed selection can’t be missed. There is limited stock so get on over to Dr. Strains CBD to buy your ¼ oz for $15.99 — $27.99
Visit here for more hemp flower options.
Dr. Strains CBD “Makes Smoking Simple”
Smokers kit (Round tray) offers everything you need with an enjoyable smoke because the smokers kit includes:
- Round Rick and Morty tray
- 2-piece plastic grinder (colors may vary: Green, Blue, Clear)
- Raw rolling machine
- Raw papers
- High Hemp Original Wraps
Dr. Strains CBD has CBG Hemp Flowers
CBG-infused Special Sauce — Special Sauce is an Indica hybrid. Smokable Special Sauce hemp flower contains at least 18 unique terpenes including myrcene, caryophyllene, and pinene. CBD is on the average between 14% – 19% \’\’and CBG at 0.61%. Awesome for night-time as a sleep aid, efficient for reducing pain, or providing an enchanting blanket of calm for the day, CBG is a shining star just rising in the cannabis world.
Dr. Strains CBD has “Smalls” Inventory
West Slope Pepper Smalls — Don’t let these smaller buds fool you, this strain is packed with over 19% CBD. This strain will give you all of the effects for relaxation and an uplifting taste for only $9.99 for 1/2oz!
Visit Dr. Strains CBD inventory to find other CBG hemp flowers.
Dr. Strains CBD Explores D8 Flower “Power”
Cherry Diesel — Infused with D8, this flower will have enhanced effects of the favorite Space C\’\’andy. Try a 1/2 oz. now for only $24.99!
Dr. Strains CBD has Topical Inventory
CBD Bath Shot – 60 mg of CBD to enhance your next bath and leave it smelling like roses and lavender. Your skin will come out all soft and silky.
You will find more topical options here.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant to be used as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners, so please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.