Hemp Flower Review Folder — Hemp Flower Terpene and Cannabinoid Effect
“Hemp flower terpene and cannabinoid effect relates to the benefits of combining certain terpenes with certain cannabinoids.”
The May Flowers of Dr. Strains CBD Specials
Lifter D8 Hemp Flower @ $29.99 for ½ oz.
This Lifter D8 flower has a citrus lemon aroma and is a perfect day strain to get errands done while feeling calm! Try a 1/2 oz now for only $29.99!
See Below for more info and other Exciting Inventory!
TABLE of CONTENTS
- The Terpene Side of the Equation
- The Cannabinoid Side of the Equation
- All Put Together in the Flower
- “The Effect” Last Words
- Today’s Feature Post
- Strains CBD Weekly Specials “Spotte”
Hemp Flower Terpene and Cannabinoid Effect – The Terpene Side of the Equation
- Myrcene – This terpene has savors similar to aging mangoes, bay leaves and lemon grass. It is sedating and relaxing. Its medicinal properties to treat pain and inflammation. It can be used for muscular fatigue after intense workouts.
- Limonene – The savors are similar to what is in citrus peels with a strong lemon scent and peppermint. Its effects are elevating and stress relieving. is an antidepressant, anxiolytic, immunostimulant, antitumor and an antibacterial. Limonene terpene also helps to dissolve oils and other lipids so can be utilized to aid weight loss, gastric reflux and heartburn.
- Pinene — This terpene has savors of pine and spruce and also resembles rosemary and sage. It lends itself to alertness and better memory. is known to be an expectorant, bronchodilator, anti-inflammatory as well as an antiseptic.
- Linalool – The savors are similar to lavender, citrus, birch and rosewood. It is sedating and calming.
Hemp Flower Terpene and Cannabinoid Effect – The Cannabinoid Side of the Equation
- CBD is always at the top of the list as an anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, anti-bacterial agent and pain slayer.
- CBG works to fight inflammation, pain, nausea as well as slowing the growing of cancer cells. It reduces intraocular eye pressure caused by glaucoma and beneficial in treating conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease and Crohn’s disease.
- CBN is used effectively as a sleep aid and a sedative. CBN may help regulate the immune system for those with immune deficiency disorders. This cannabinoid also relieves pain and inflammation caused in bother Crohn’s disease and all types of arthritis.
- CBC, one of the most important of the cannabinoids, exhibits benefits of anti-inflammatory, decreases cancer growth, acts as a mood stabilizer, works with migraines and has neuroprotective properties.
Hemp Flower Terpene and Cannabinoid Effect – Put Together in the Flower
- CB Dawg is a popular hybrid strain with more than 15% CBD. Terpene in the CB Dawg strain are ocimene, limone, beta-caryophyllene, myrcene
- Moon Rock Asteroid ranges from 14 to 18% CBD
- CBG-infused Special Sauce CBD content averages out between 14 – 19%. It contains many terpenes including myrcene, caryophyllene and pinene
- Cherry Blossom hemp flower has large and dense buds with a high concentration of CBD between 17 and 20%. It is also a 70/30 blend of Indica dominant hybrid.
- Crawford CBG has over 14.6% CBG.
“The Effect” Last
When two different hemp plants have identical cannabinoid structures but different terpenes, the user will have two very different experiences. Terpenes have a significant impact on how the hemp interacts with the Endocannabinoid System. The amount of terpenes in the hemp flower has to do with temperature, humidity and light during the time of growth.
Today’s Feature Post
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.
Dr. Strains CBD Weekly Special “Spotte”
Are you looking for CBD bud products? Good News! We are continuing on through 2021 with bang-up additions to our inventory such as the following.
Dr. Strains CBD “It’s Back Series!”
Try our Peach Goliath today because it is back in stock! This bud has an amazing sweet citrus smell as soon as you open the bag! A total cannabidiol of 17% with CBD total at 14%. A perfect hybrid strain to kick back and smoke after a long day.
Visit here for more hemp flower options.
Dr. Strains CBD has “Sumthin’ New!!!
We now have 250 mg tinctures that you can use daily for fast relief for pain, inflammation, anxiety, depression and so much more. And besides that they are in 5 flavors, two of them are cinnamon and peppermint. Go to the link above to find out more.
Visit Dr. Strains CBD inventory to find other amazing products.
Dr. Strains CBD Brings Back the “Smalls” in a Big Way!!!
Go quick and get your order in before they are gone! Blue Dream flower smalls have a green crystalized coating of trichomes besides over 11% CBD. A smooth smoke and a clear head all for $14.99 for ½ oz.
Dr. Strains CBD has Topical Inventory
Looking for CBD Facial Cream? Our 600 mg CBD Facial Cream is packed with collagen so it can lift and moisturize your skin at the same time. With 20 mg of CBD, this is the best and most natural way to enhance your glow! THC free! Enjoy our CBD moisturizer today
You will find more topical options here.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.