How to Make the Sprayed Delta 8 Flower
“How to make the sprayed Delta 8 flower is important to you if you have interest in creating your own D8 flower.”
Prices — Very Lowest
Hemp Products — Best Variety
Hemp Flower Choices — High Quality
Customer Service — Most Efficient
June Presents D8 Flowers at Dr. Strains CBD
Bubba Kush Delta 8 Hemp Flower
For limited time only our Bubba Kush Delta 8 Flower is only $39.99 for a 1/2 oz! This D8 flower has a fruity smell and well enhance relaxation due to its high content of D8 / Delta 8 which is over 23%! Packed with a mixture of natural terpene profiles ranging from; myrcene to limonene this strain will help with relaxation and anxiety.
TABLE of CONTENTS
- The Chemistry and Effects
- Steps in the Process
- “Sprayed” Last Words
- Strains CBD Weekly Specials “Spotte”
How to make the sprayed delta 8 flower may be the hot topic in the hemp community today. If you have been smoking or dry vaping hemp flower, you have been getting the d8 THC cannabinoid even though in small amounts. 2018 Farm Bill legalized all hemp flower and products made from it and the only limits were on the Delta 9 THC but no limits on Delta 8 THC. That means that the Delta 8 hemp flower is legal. And by the way, the D8 flower is legal regardless of the amount of delta 8 is sprayed on it according to the 2018 Farm Bill.
How to Make the Sprayed Delta 8 Flower – The Chemistry and Effects
Delta 9 THC and Delta 8 THC share a similar chemical structure, but Delta 8 is not intoxicating and even though potent is not negatively potent. Delta 9 has nine carbon bonds and Delta 8 has eight. One carbon bond makes considerable difference in the chemistry and in the effects. Some states still prohibit the possession and usage of Delta 8 hemp flower so be sure and check your state for the legal status.
Delta 8 hemp flower produces a euphoric effect but much milder in comparison. The anxiety and paranoia associated with D9 is missing with D8. Also, the D8 flower will give the user a much smoother and easier smoke than D9. For those enjoying a “high” with less “bite” and discomfort, Delta 8 flower is just right. When you make the sprayed flower, there is another bonus. It is legal with amazing benefits recreationally and health wise as well.
Make the Sprayed Delta 8 Flower – Steps in the Process
To make the sprayed Delta 8 hemp flower follow closely these steps:
- Choose a CBD hemp flower — For best results, choose a top-quality high content CBD hemp flower with a nice supply of frosty trichomes.
- The Trim – If you have purchased your hemp flower from a vendor then more than likely it will have at least a machine trim but may also be sporting a hand trim as well. But before you spray your flower, give it another trim to remove as much of the stem as possible so that as much of the spray is administered to the flower, rather than stem.
- The D8 Spray – You will need to purchase a bottle of Delta 8 oil to make your D8 flower. If your bottle does not have a spray top these are easy to come by. Then give the bottle a shake and you are ready to spray.
- Spray CBD Flower – For the best outcome, devise a clamp that will hold your flower so that you may more evenly spray the flower without handling if before it is dry. Spray your flower with a light coat to help you find out your preference. You can add more to your next flower, but you cannot take any off.
- Dry the CBD Hemp Flower — Let your now hemp flower rest for approximately six hours and then enjoy your own DIY custom Delta 8 THC flower.
When you make the sprayed delta 8 flower you have a double bonus because the CBD hemp flower has so many uses, effects, savors and benefits. But then you spray it with Delta 8 oil, and you have a powerhouse in the D8 flower. It is anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety and also has specific neuroprotective properties to help with those neuro-degenerative conditions that are over-running our society.
The D8 Hemp Flower is proving its utility with potential health benefits and on target recreational effects. The d8 flower is on the cutting edge of flower choices and one that you will want to always keep in stock in your “hemp bar”.
Dr. Strains CBD Product Promotions
Lemon Runtz CBD Hemp Flower
The Lemon Runtz CBD hemp flower is a Sativa dominant hybrid flower bring you calming yet uplifting euphoric effects. Lemon Runtz has a beautiful herbal sweet smell with an underlying hint of black pepper which you’ll be able to taste after the initial fruity flavor. It is on sale for $17.99 – $29.99.
Green Crack Hemp Flower
This Green Crack hemp flower features a strong gassy mango with citric overtones, accompanied by pine and pepper undertones. Green Crack Hemp Flower is ideal for daytime use as well as for people with low tolerance levels. We are excited about this one! This green crack isn’t wack. 40% Indica / 60% Sativa
- 17.5% CBD
- Green Crack x California Orange CBD Cross
- Lab Tested for Potency
- All products contain less than 0.3% Δ9THC
- Grown in accordance with a lawful hemp program.
Lifter Delta D8 Hemp Flower
@ $39.99 for ½ oz. for this his Lifter D8 flower. It has a citrus lemon aroma and is a perfect day strain to get errands done while feeling calm!
Dr. Strains CBD only sources its CBD bud from small hemp farms. We purchase all our CBD hemp flower from these small hemp farms because of the extra attention and care that they indulge on each hemp plant that they grow. This type of care makes for a more precisely trimmed flower nug as well as better cannabinoid and terpene profiles. These are the hemp flower nugs that Dr. Strains CBD keeps in their inventory. Check out our online shop or contact us for more information and to read more blogs, click here.
Post a Comment