OPINION PIECE — CBD Dosing vs Micro-Dosing
“CBD dosing vs micro-dosing may be some about consistency or simple science but some of it can be about your preference, or opinion.”
Dr. Strains CBD June’s Dad Specials!
D8 Hemp Pre-Rolls — @ $8.99
No more having to roll \’\’and a perfect gift for Dad on his day! Dr. Strains now offer Delta 8 Hemp Pre rolls in the Bubba Kush strain! This D8 flower has a fruity smell \’\’and well enhanced relaxation due to its high content of D8 / Delta 8 @ 23%! Packed with a mixture of natural terpenes ranging of myrcene to limonene, these pre rolls may help relieve relaxation \’\’and anxiety.
See Below for more info \’\’and other Exciting Inventory!
TABLE of CONTENTS
- The Mechanics or Art of Dosing
- Clocking CBD Dosing
- “Dose it Up” Last Words
- Strains CBD Weekly Specials “Spotte”
For newcomers, it may be intimating to figure out the what, the how \’\’and the why of CBD dosing vs. micro-dosing. The first thought to your mind is, “since it is cannabis, will I get high?” So that is an easy question with a clear answer. No, you cannot get high with even overdosing with CBD. CBD is from the hemp plant \’\’and it is not psychoactive because it only has 0.3% THC or less.
CBD Dosing vs Micro-Dosing – The Mechanics or Art of Dosing
CBD dosing vs micro-dosing presents multiple ways to dose with CBD hemp flower \’\’and there are a variety of times during the day when you can dose.
- Dose in the morning to be sure your day starts with focus \’\’and energy;
- CBD Dose in the early afternoon if you tire before your day’s work is finished;
- CBD hemp flower dose in the evening to possible help with a restful sleep.
Here is some more information which is interesting. The effects of CBD may wear off but the CBD can last in the body for up to seven days after it’s been absorbed. There are some factors that determine the time frame here but it is usually 2 to 7 days. Let’s consider some variables with CBD dosing vs micro-dosing:
- Your weight: CBD hides in fat cells sometimes.
- Diet \’\’and lifestyle: If you’re more active, CBD could leave quicker.
- Your dosage: The higher the dosage, the longer it stays in the body
Hemp Flower Method
If you are consuming CBD by way of a smoke, then you will want to be sure \’\’and decide which flower you will smoke at what time. There are some CBD hemp flower strains which are definitely daytime pick me up focus \’\’and energy.
- Night time — Bubba Kush CBD hemp flower strain is a slow-moving relaxation that lingers. Bubba Kush is effective as an anti-anxiety agent \’\’and is recognized for improving nighttime sleep.
- Daytime or Nighttime – CB Dawg hemp flower users can enjoy a nice, tranquil vibe without any drowsiness. The daytime therapeutic benefits are a relaxed, clear-headed, \’\’and focused affect. It is particularly good for controlling pain so it is a much-desired strain you can have a smoke with in the morning \’\’and in the evening.
- Nighttime — Watermelon Haze provides that type of relaxation because it impacts the body \’\’and mind during the nighttime hours. Consequently, you will awaken refreshed rather than tired; alert rather than dazed \’\’and ready for whatever the day presents to you.
- Daytime – Stormy Daniels CBD hemp flower strain gives an uplifting \’\’and energetic spirit to help gain social confidence \’\’and an all over body coolness sensation. So, for that it is a daytime strain. This CBD hemp flower strain creates a talkative effect for the user to involve them in the atmosphere of a social event. But “the storm effect” also leaves the user with the ability to regain cognition \’\’and remain lucid.
CBD Dosing vs Micro-Dosing – Clocking CBD Dosing
Consistency is important when dosing with CBD hemp flower no matter your method of delivery. You may not feel relief the moment after your first dose. but consistency can help your body do the proper “load”. You may find in the beginning that you need dosage morning \’\’and evening. As your symptoms decrease, you may only need a once-a-day dose or once every other day.
CBD dual dosing is a useful technique since there are so many different products to use in treating pain, anxiety, insomnia, depression \’\’and many other chronic conditions. Some conditions are better treated with lotions or suaves or menthol roll-ons \’\’and others are better treated by smoking or tinctures, etc.
That is going to be your journey to find what works best for your particular health condition, etc. CBD dosing vs micro-dosing or it could be dual dosing works best for you. Personally, I get best results when dosing with CBD gummies for my anxiety \’\’and depression \’\’and the CBD Isolate Roll-on for my arthritis. That is dual dosing. You, too, will find what best works for you.
CBD Dosing vs Micro-Dosing – Micro-Dosing
One dropper full or about 30 mg of CBD is the usual dosage in the morning. You are taking it for insomnia, anxiety, chronic pain or some other condition. If you decide to try micro-dosing this is how you could do it. In the morning take one dose of 6 mg \’\’and in addition, four more times, the same dosage of 6 mg spread throughout your day. The last dosage would be best to take at bedtime.
The active life of CBD oil is from two to four hours to help you determine more closely about CBD dosing vs. micro-dosing. If you micro-dose, you could exp\’\’and that active life of therapeutic benefits over the entire day. Remember your benefits are different that a co-worker’s benefits. Your body responses are different, \’\’and your imbalances are different. That means that you could possible even consume more CBD by micro-dosing than taking one dose a day. In either case, as you do a trial \’\’and error period, stay with the dosage that gives you optimal results.
“Dosing it Up” Last
If you want to be specific with your dosing, then CBD gummies or CBD sublingual drops are probably the easiest to measure. Both of these are portable also so if you want to CBD dosing vs micro-dosing then it is important to have something you can take with you. If you make your own teabags with CBD hemp flower, you can measure exactly how much CBD you are consuming with that as well.
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.
Dr. Strains CBD Weekly Special “Spotte”
Are you looking for CBD bud products? Good News! We continue through 2021 with bang-up additions. For this reason you must visit Dr. Strains CBD to enjoy new inventory.
Dr. Strains CBD has a “Gift Series” for Dad
300mg CBD sore muscle rub — @ $9.99
Dr. Strains is now offering KushCare CBD sore muscle rub. You can apply this product on body aches, arthritis/joint pains \’\’and muscle tension. KushCare CBD products are all natural \’\’and h\’\’andcrafted with their own infused CBD oil. This 300mg CBD sore muscle rub has a 3-hour infusion process. A perfect way to apply onto your skin without having to dip your fingers into a jar. This 300mg CBD sore muscle rub is also perfect for being on-the-go \’\’and fits great in a purse or even in your pocket!
Visit Dr. Strains CBD to find other enchanting topicals.
Hemp Smokers Kit
Smokers kit (Round tray) offers everything you need with an enjoyable smoke! Smokers kit includes:
- Round Rick \’\’and Morty tray
- 2-piece plastic grinder (colors may vary: Green, Blue, Clear)
- Raw rolling machine
- Raw papers
- High Hemp Original Wraps
Dr. Strains CBD has “Delta 8” Series
Dr. Strains CBD’s premium D8 hemp flower carts are made from our premium greenhouse grown hemp flower. Boasting over 92% total D8! And our D8 carts come in a variety of flavors. All-natural terpenes are infused with the delta 8 distillate to create unique flavor profiles.
Visit Dr. Strains CBD to find other Delta 8 flowers
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food \’\’and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.