Recipe File — Hemp Seeds Flourish in Salads and Dressings
Hemp seeds flourish in salads and dressings and only add to the health benefits that salads already contain even though they have no CBD content.
Dr. Strains CBD Springs to Action with Hemp Flowers
24K Moonrock D8 Flower
24K Moonrock has a Godfather OG Indica Strain aromatic profile that provides users with a mix of Earth notes and sweet citrus. Its fresh scents highlight the dark nugs, giving the perfect indica smell and look. Once the Delta8 Flower has been infused with Godfather OG terpenes, the Delta 8 flower is coated with CBG Kief giving these Delta 8 THC Moon Rocks the ultimate experience. Simply break the flower apart and smoke in a bowl or bong. DO NOT use a grinder with the 24K Moonrock Flower as the Kief will be lost in the grinding process. Enjoy all hemp flowers and products at Dr. Strains CBD.
TABLE of CONTENTS
- CBD-Infused Vinaigrette with Strawberry Burrata Salad
- Peach Salad with CBD Lemon Vinaigrette
- CBD Flower Infused Olive Oil
- Tomato Vinaigrette
There is no question at all the salads are good for us and provide good roughage for gut health. But if you want to add something else to increase the health of it all, try and see how hemp seeds flourish in salads and dressings. They add a unique flavor to your salads and dressings as well. So today we are going to look at how to add hemp seeds to salads and provide some delightful recipes for adding the element of hemp to your salad dressing.
Hemp Seeds Flourish in Salads and Dressings – CBD Infused Vinaigrette with Strawberry Burrata Salad
This is a delicious salad and dressing recipe that will be a unique addition to any meal. The strawberry savors are a unique addition to the salad and is guaranteed to be a hit with your family or with a potluck party you take it to.
Hemp seeds flourish in salad dressings every time whether you use the hemp oil or the CBD oil or the CBD hemp flower nug. Be sure and decarb the hemp flower before using to convert the CBDa to CBD.
Hemp Seeds Flourish in Salads and Dressings — Peach Salad with CBD Lemon Vinaigrette
The Peach Salad with CBD Lemon Vinaigrette is a two for one in all ways expected. It is a delicious fruit/vegetable salad with an amazing vinaigrette dressing jazzed up with CBD. If you want to take something unique and healthy to your next potluck of party at the office, this is one of the CBD flower top recipes for many different occasions.
Hemp seeds flourish in salads and dressings and will be perfect for the next potluck at church or at work and you will be the talk of the group for preparing something unique.
Hemp Seeds Flourish in Salads and Dressings — CBD Flower Infused Olive Oil
If you are wanting to keep your “cannabis kitchen” well stocked so that you have at your fingertips the ingredients you need for baking or cooking, you will want CBD hemp flower infused olive oil. Throughout these blog posts we have frequently given instructions for decarboxylating your hemp flower. Because this process is necessary whenever using hemp flower in cooking or baking.
You will need the following ingredients to make the hemp flower infused olive oil:
- 3½ grams CBD-rich decarboxylated cannabis flower
- 1 cup olive oil
You always must decarboxylate the hemp flower so here are the directions to do so:
- Heat oven to 275˚F. The temperature must be specific and the time in the oven is specific.
- Line baking sheet with tinfoil.
- Break up the dried hemp flower into pea-sized pieces with your fingers or with a pair of kitchen scissors
- Spread the crumbled hemp flower onto the foil-covered baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
Now your hemp flower is decarbed and so the CBDA has been converted to CBD. The next step is about the infusion process into the olive oil.
In sterilized 16-ounce Mason jar,
- Combine 3 ½ grams of hemp flower into 1 cup of olive oil and place both in a 16 oz Mason jar.
- Seal tightly.
- Fill a small saucepan with 3-inches of water and place the Mason jar in the pan on low heat.
- With a candy thermometer, bring the water to a boil at 200 degrees F for 2 ½ to 3 hours. (Do not exceed 211 degrees F.)
- Add water to the saucepan as needed as the water boils away.
- Remove Mason jar safely with an oven mitt and let cool.
- Have a clean sterilized Mason jar with a cheese cloth in a fine strainer over the mouth
- Pour infused olive oil through cheesecloth and strainer combination into the jar.
- Press gently on what grains remain in the strainer to extract as much of the oil as possible. (Do not squeeze cheesecloth to avoid the chlorophyll flavors.)
- Store at room temperature in dark cabinet.
- It will make a little less than 1 cup infused olive oil. (To increase simply double the recipe.
Hemp Seeds Flourish in Salads and Dressings — Tomato Vinaigrette
This recipe is one that can be popular for a variety of salads, and it is a relatively light dressing low in calories. Hemp seeds flourish in salads and dressings and this one is the best. You can double the benefits by also sprinkling hemp seeds on the salad itself.