Recipe of the Week — FYIs on Cooking with CBD Hemp Flower
“FYIs on cooking with CBD hemp flower is very important for your success in the baking and the cooking with the flower.”
Dr. Strains CBD June Specials
Legendary D8 Hemp Flower @ $14.99
Bringing back our famous Legendary hemp flower but with our very own twist. To only enhance the already skunky and earthy aroma, we sprayed this flower down with our Delta 8 oil to provide an even stronger potency for every whiff.
See Below for more info and other Exciting Inventory!
TABLE of CONTENTS
- FYI on the Best Flower
- FYI on Decarboxylation
- CannaButter Recipe
- “FYIs” Last Words
- Strains CBD Weekly Specials “Spotte”
FYIs on cooking with CBD hemp flower includes specific considerations so you’ll be prepared to bake up a plate of cookies or blend up your favorite smoothie when the mood strikes you. CBD oil works well in fatty recipes. Consequently, it can also be added to salads, smoothies, baked goods, coconut oil, butter and more.
FYIs on Cooking with CBD Hemp Flower – FYI on the Best Flower
If you are making edibles for an upcoming Friday evening poolside party and want something relaxing, calming and socially open, then you will want one of these CBD flowers – Abacus or CB Dawg. If you want to make edibles for a special treat to have at your desk Monday morning so you’ll be alert, focused and productivity then try – Cherry Blossom or Elektra.
FYIs on cooking with CBD hemp flower always includes keeping these flowers as a staple in your Cannabis Kitchen pantry. You can store them in a sealed glass container to last several weeks to months. If you want to read more on the shelf life of hemp flower this blog post will give some information that you need.
FYIs on Cooking with CBD Hemp Flower – FYI on Decarboxylation
One recipe that should be at the front of your recipe book is the one for the decarboxylate process. One of the most important FYIs on cooking with CBD hemp flower is that you cannot simply crumble the CBD flower nug into your recipe and expect results. The reason for this is that the cannabinoid CBDA is in the flower nug but it will not interact with your Endocannabinoid System unless it converts to CBD. For it to convert, you must decarboxylate the crumbled CBD flower nug.
- Oven temperature — 230-260 degrees F.
- Break hemp flower into small pieces.
- Spread on parchment covered baking tray.
- Place in the tray on the middle shelf in oven.
- Bake for 2 hours.
- Remove and cool. It is now sufficiently decarbed!
- Put in a grinder of your choice and grind to the consistency of ground oregano.
- Store in air-tight jar. Will be good for 2 to 3 months.
FYIs on Cooking with CBD Hemp Flower – CannaButter Recipe
This is the most important ingredient to have in your kitchen because you can infuse so many dishes with CBD hemp flower with having the CannButter. FYIs on cooking with CBD hemp flower considers this a product you can make and store properly for it to have a longer shelf life.
- Melt 1-pound butter in a medium-sized saucepan on low burner then add 2 cups of water and mix. Simmer over low to medium heat.
- Add decarboxylated and ground CBD flower as the butter melts. Reduce heat to low and continue mixing.
- Maintain temperature at 200 to 250 degrees F for the next 2- 3 hours. Do NOT let the butter scorch. Add a bit more water if it gets too dry. What you want to see is the butter to become thick and glossy-like. At that point you can turn the heat off.
- Secure a piece of cheesecloth over a large glass bowl. While still hot, pour the butter over the cheese cloth and allow it to filter slowly into the glass bowl.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain remaining liquid off the butter and pat it with paper towel to entirely absorb moisture there may still be.
- The butter must be refrigerated in an airtight container so that it is best preserved.
These are two staples that you must keep in your Cannabis Kitchen for spur of the moment baking urges you might have. Most of your best loved recipes can be made into a Cannabis Recipe. Substitute the butter with your CannaButter.
FYIs on cooking with CBD hemp flower answers question which you may have if you are a beginner in the hemp community. For this reason, you can simply make a batch of cookies as another way of dosing with CBD. Or some may just want to have a healthier dish or smoothie or salad. It is your choice and the choices are endless.
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.
Dr. Strains CBD Weekly Special “Spotte”
Are you looking for CBD bud products? Good News! We are continuing on through 2021 with bang-up additions to our inventory such as the following items.
Dr. Strains CBD has a “Gift Series”
CBD Bath Care Kit is on sale for $19.99. This kit includes a soothing bath tea, bath bomb, bath shot and bath dust to give to a special someone who’s birthday is coming up. All of these products can dissolve in warm water for a bath or a luscious foot soak.
Visit Dr. Strains CBD to find other enchanting topicals
Dr. Strains CBD has “Indoor-Grown” Series
The Orange Slice Indoor Hemp Flower is in the top tier range of flowers, hand trimmed, with orange terpene profiles and hues of orange hairs. It stands at a strong 15% CBD content so should be considered for possible therapeutic benefits. It is for sale @ $15.99 for 1/8th gram.
Dr. Strains CBD has “Sumthin’ New!!!
Delta 8 Hemp Flower Pre-Rolls are now available at Dr. Strains CBD for you to have an exceptional smoke. These Delta 8 Hemp Flower Pre-Rolls are on sale for only $8.99. They have a fruity smell and can provide a restful relaxation because of the 20% D8 along with being packed with an outstanding terpene profile. These pre-rolls have an extra kick with a coating of kief as well.
Visit Dr. Strains CBD to find other Hemp Pre-Rolls.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.