Talk of the Town — CBD Flower Therapy
The talk of the town this week is all about something called CBD flower therapy. The word therapy refers to a routine that you do consistently over a period of at least 10 days. But then therapy could bespeak of a more intense routine that is specific to what your health disorder may be. In this arena, you can pick your “poison” or your preferred method of dosing for CBD flower therapy.
TABLE of CONTENTS
- Finding the Product
- Finding the Timing for Dosing
- Commit to the Routine
- Choose the Flower
- Today’s Feature Post
- Strains CBD Weekly Special “Spotte”
CBD Flower Therapy – Finding the Product
The CBD industry has exploded with product variety \’\’and that is a good thing because one product may work better for one person \’\’and another better for the next. One thing must always be the same however, is the purity of the product. Be sure \’\’and ask for the Certificate of Analysis that verifies 3rd party testing on whichever product you choose to determine its potency \’\’and accuracy of content.
CBD flower therapy includes your communicating with the CBD store attendant exactly what you are looking for. If you want CBD oil, make sure they do not sell you hemp oil or hemp seed oil. These both are good, but they have very little CBD in them if any at all.
The right product for you may have more to do with what the condition is you are treating. A skin or joint problem may respond best with a CBD topical. This may take some time but that is what therapy is about, finding the right solution.
If you enjoy smoking or dry vaping \’\’and want quick potent results, then this will be the method to choose. When you smoke or dry vape the CBD is delivered directly to your lungs \’\’and on into your bloodstream for fast results. If respiratory challenges are an issue with you, remember dry vaping steams the CBD as a vapor so is easier on the lungs.
CBD Flower Therapy – Finding the Timing for Dosing
There are multiple ways to dose with CBD hemp flower \’\’and there are a variety of times during the day when you can dose. Let’s talk about gummies first because CBD infused gummies do not have an impact from a particular strain so you can:
- Dose in the morning to be sure your day starts with focus \’\’and energy;
- Take them in the early afternoon if you tire before your day’s work is finished;
- Dose in the evening to be sure \’\’and get a sound restful night of sleep.
CBD flower therapy may involve a look at CBD micro-dosing is a technique for taking CBD in small does throughout the day rather than one dose of 30 mg in the morning. Some feel that it may be a better way to keep the body continually dosed with CBD.
One dropper full or about 30 mg of CBD is the usual dosage in the morning. You are taking it for insomnia, anxiety, chronic pain or some other condition. If you decide to try micro-dosing this is how you could do it. In the morning take one dose of 6 mg \’\’and in addition, four more times, the same dosage of 6 mg spread throughout your day. The last dosage would be best to take at bedtime.
The active life of CBD oil is from two to four hours. If you micro-dose, you could exp\’\’and that active life over the entire day. Your body responses are different, \’\’and your imbalances are different. Your body responds to CBD in a certain way because of your:
- body fat percentage,
- overall weight,
- tolerance level,
- method of consumption.
CBD Flower Therapy – Choose the Flower
- Night time — Bubba Kush CBD hemp flower strain is a slow-moving relaxation that lingers. Bubba Kush is effective as an anti-anxiety agent \’\’and is recognized for improving nighttime sleep.
- Nighttime — Watermelon Haze provides that type of relaxation because it impacts the body \’\’and mind during the nighttime hours. Consequently, you will awaken refreshed rather than tired; alert rather than dazed \’\’and ready for whatever the day presents to you.
- Daytime – Purple Lifter CBD Hemp Flower is top shelf \’\’and averages at 17% CBD content. Amazing formation of crystals, beautiful purple hairs \’\’and flakes of orange \’\’and an incredible skunky but yet sweet smell! The smoke is smooth \’\’and does its job! Lifter gives focus to help get through your day \’\’and complete your tasks.
- Daytime – Stormy Daniels CBD hemp flower strain gives an uplifting \’\’and energetic spirit to help gain social confidence \’\’and an all over body coolness sensation. So, for that it is a daytime strain. This CBD hemp flower strain creates a talkative effect for the user to involve them in the atmosphere of a social event. But “the storm effect” also leaves the user with the ability to regain cognition \’\’and remain lucid.
- Daytime or Nighttime – CB Dawg hemp flower users can enjoy a nice, tranquil vibe without any drowsiness. The daytime therapeutic benefits are a relaxed, clear-headed, \’\’and focused affect. It is particularly good for controlling pain so it is a much-desired strain you can have a smoke with, in the morning \’\’and in the evening.
CBD flower therapy also involves committing to regularity over a period of 10 days at least to do a fair test of the effectiveness of the right product for you \’\’and the right timing. Your body is different than others so you must do some exploration to see how your body reacts.
TODAY’S FEATURE POST
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.
Dr. Strains CBD Weekly Special “Spotte”
Are you looking for CBD bud products? Good News! We are starting 2021 with bang-up additions to our inventory such as the following:
BACK in STOCK! Our Wu #5 with a light earthy tone \’\’and over 15% CBD which is great for day time smokers! Purchase 1/2 oz at $9.99 while supplies lasts!
Also you must try Peach Goliath \’\’and Cherry Diesel, 2 new hemp flower strains to delight you.
NEW for 2021! Our new Hemp Starter Kit – Rolling tray, ½ oz of flower, grinder, wraps, tips \’\’and papers. All this for ONLY $24.99