The Complete Guide — CBD Hemp Flower for Cancer
CBD oil (cannabidiol) is everywhere these days and on everyone’s tongue or “under it”. CBD products are available even at local grocery stores or pharmacies which has also given rise to lower quality product. When you choose Dr. Strains CBD as your supply headquarters, you will know all the ingredients and the potency are accurate. This is important when you want to make a positive change in your health. CBD hemp flower for cancer could be viable answer for a disease that ravages many people.
The main difference between hemp and marijuana is repeated frequently because so many still think that the two are the same. THC is a psychoactive agent, CBD is not because, per the 2018 Farm Bill, hemp can have no more than 0.3% THC. In that amount it is non-psychoactive so will not cause mental confusion, drowsiness or hallucinations.
Prices — Very Lowest
Hemp Products — Best Variety
Hemp Flower Choices — High Quality
Customer Service — Most Efficient
Dr. Strains CBD Strikes Gold with Hemp Flower
Lemon Runtz CBD Hemp Flower
The Lemon Runtz CBD hemp flower is a Sativa dominant hybrid flower bring you calming yet uplifting euphoric effects. Lemon Runtz has a beautiful herbal sweet smell with an underlying hint of black pepper which you’ll be able to taste after the initial fruity flavor. It is on sale for $17.99 – $29.99.
Green Crack Hemp Flower
This beautiful hybrid Green Crack hemp flower features a strong gassy mango with citric overtones, accompanied by pine and pepper undertones. Green Crack Hemp Flower is ideal for daytime use as well as for people with low tolerance levels. We are excited about this one! This green crack isn’t wack. 40% Indica / 60% Sativa
- 17.5% CBD
- Green Crack x California Orange CBD Cross
- Lab Tested for Potency
- All products contain less than 0.3% Δ9THC
- Grown in accordance with a lawful hemp program.
These Dutch Wraps are solid, reliable, and are tasty with flavors. Handcrafted using a blend of tobaccos from five different countries, these wraps provide a mellow luxury smoke. Featuring White Owl, Game, Grabba, Backwoods, Optimo and more. Get your favorite wraps here today.
CBD Hemp Flower for Cancer – Does it Cure?
There is no FDA approved evidence that CBD hemp flower cures cancer. So, we have no other independently verified information that CBD cures cancer. That is what we do not know. Here are some things we do know. CBD hemp flower in whatever form is a proven anti-inflammation agent. Inflammation can be a root cause of some forms of cancer as well as many other imbalances in our body.
When the body functions properly and the organs get the proper signal energy there is health. But when the body breaks down because of disease, malfunctions, environmental allergens and imbalances, then there are serious consequences in the form of sicknesses. We cannot say here that CBD hemp flower cures cancer. But it can correct conditions that ultimately put cancer in motion. If the body has high inflammation, that is a hot bed for cancer to germinate and grow. If you like “for sure” things, here is one for you. CBD restores health or homeostasis in the body.
CBD Hemp Flower Alters Drug Metabolism
There are several CBD hemp flowers which have notable therapeutics to ease nausea and vomiting caused by cancer treatments. If you decided to utilize CBD hemp flower along with your cancer drugs, it is best to advise your doctor because CBD hemp flower does alter how your body metabolizes the pharmaceutical drug.
CBD Hemp Flower for Cancer Side Effects and Studies
CBD hemp flower is a natural compound; it is not a pharmaceutical FDA approved drug. When cancer patients decide to supplement their cancer treatments with CBD hemp flower, it is best to advise your medical professional. CBD hemp flower for cancer includes side effects of the cancer and side effects of the pharmaceutical drugs you may need to take. More research is always in order but below are some promising studies:
- A 2010 research study demonstrated possibilities in using CBD in metastatic breast cancer as it greatly reduced breast cancer cell proliferation and invasion.
- A 2014 study suggests that CBD may inhibit the spread of colorectal cancer cells.
- A 2019 study focused on pancreatic cancer found the cannabinoids in CBD hemp flower can slow tumor growth, reduce tumor invasion, and induce tumor cell death.
- A 2019 study indicated that CBD could generate cell death and make glioblastoma cells more sensitive to radiation, but with no effect on healthy cells.
Talk to your doctor before using CBD, especially if you take a medication that comes with a grapefruit warning.
CBD hemp flower for Cancer – Strains to Consider for Cancer
- Bubba Kush has an anti-anxiety agent and helps improve nighttime sleep.
- CB Dawg has reduced nausea and restlessness in a variety of instances and stimulate appetite for those going through cancer treatment.
- CBD Moon Rock Asteroid is a true powerhouse of medicinal benefits which spans from inhibiting growth in cancer cells and reduced inflammation, reduced nausea and vomiting and provides appetite stimulation.
- CBG Infused Special Sauce, an anti-bacterial and anti-cancer agent, shows a potential inhibitor of cancer cell growth.
- Crawford CBG has been seen to fight inflammation, pain and nausea as well as working to stop cancer cell growth in tumors.
- Hawaiian Haze may impact cancer patients going through treatments and suffering loss of appetite have realized a renewed appetite as well as reduced nausea.
Dr. Strains CBD only sources its CBD bud from small hemp farms. We purchase all our CBD hemp flower from these small hemp farms because of the extra attention and care that they indulge on each hemp plant that they grow. This type of care makes for a more precisely trimmed flower nug as well as better cannabinoid and terpene profiles. Check out our online shop or contact us for more information.