The Decision Desk — Should I Dose or Micro-Dose with CBD Hemp Flower?
“Should I dose or micro-dose with CBD hemp flower is a question that needs to have serious consideration because it makes a difference.”
St Paddy’s Specials for March
Illinois Suver Haze Hemp Flower @ $11.99
See Below for more info \’\’and other Exciting Inventory!
What is the difference between dosing \’\’and micro-dosing? Is one more effective than the other? Is micro-dosing only for edible options of CBD? Can you really get a helpful dose of CBD when smoking or vaping hemp flower?
Well, come with me \’\’and we will see if we can answer all those questions.
TABLE of CONTENTS
- Active Life of a Dose
- Calculating Dosages
- Dosing in the Daytime; Dosing in the Nighttime
- Today’s Feature Post
- Strains CBD Weekly Specials “Spotte”
Dose or Micro-Dose with CBD Hemp Flower? – Active Life of a Dose
The active life of CBD oil is from two to four hours. If you micro-dose, you could exp\’\’and that active life of therapeutic benefits over the entire day. Remember your benefits are different that a co-worker’s benefits. Your body responses are different, \’\’and your imbalances are different. That means that you could possible even consume more CBD by micro-dosing than taking one dose a day.
Should I dose or micro-dose with CBD hemp flower may be the question to ask after looking at this schedule with gummies.
- Take them in the morning to be sure your day starts with focus \’\’and energy;
- Dose with them in the early afternoon if you tire before your day’s work is finished;
- Take them in the evening to be sure \’\’and get a sound restful night of sleep.
Dose or Micro-Dose with CBD Hemp Flower? – Calculating Doses
CBD hemp pre-rolls are pre-calculated for you. Usually, the pre-roll holds about 1 gram of ground CBD Hemp Flower. If the hemp flower is 20% CBD, then smoking 1 gram provides roughly 200 milligrams of CBD. The other element to consider for the dosage, however, is that not all the CBD is absorbed when you smoke a per-roll. Some of the active ingredients go “up in smoke” as you exhale. Half gram pre rolls are an excellent way to get started with smokable CBD Hemp Flower.
Dose or Micro-Dose with CBD Hemp Flower? – Micro-Dosing
One dropper full or about 30 mg of CBD is the usual dosage in the morning. You are taking it for insomnia, anxiety, chronic pain or some other condition. If you decide to try micro-dosing this is how you could do it. In the morning take one dose of 6 mg \’\’and in addition, four more times, the same dosage of 6 mg spread throughout your day. The last dosage would be best to take at bedtime.
Dosing in the Daytime; Dosing in the Nighttime
The question whether to dose or micro-dose with CBD hemp flower is applicable whether primarily needing it in the morning or evening most. It is about maintaining a consistent level of CBD in your body.
- Nighttime — Bubba Kush CBD hemp flower strain is a slow-moving relaxation that lingers. Bubba Kush is effective as an anti-anxiety agent \’\’and is recognized for improving nighttime sleep.
- Nighttime – Illinois Suver Haze is known for its relaxing effect, due to its high CBD content. It is a wonderful strain to use in the evening to relax after a long day or a tense week at work.Illinois Suver Haze relaxes \’\’and calms you in preparation for a night of sleep. It relaxes but it does not sedate.
- Daytime – Lifter CBD hemp strain is ON SALE this week right here at Dr Strains CBD. It is top shelf \’\’and averages at 18% CBD content. Lifter gives focus to help get through your day \’\’and complete your tasks.
- Daytime or Nighttime – CB Dawg hemp flower users can enjoy a nice, tranquil vibe without any drowsiness. The daytime therapeutic benefits are a relaxed, clear-headed, \’\’and focused affect. It is particularly good for controlling pain so it is a much-desired strain you can have a smoke with, in the morning \’\’and in the evening.
- Daytime or Nighttime — Cherry Abacus may be indica-dominant, but it is not limited to evening \’\’and nighttime use. The Cherry Abacus hemp strain has an aroma of pine, diesel with a final sparkle of berry sweetness. A smoke or vape or nug in the morning can provide focus \’\’and charisma for your day.
The “Dosing of it All” Last
For the first thing, you cannot over-dosing when using CBD. But why use more than you need because CBD is expensive, by \’\’and large. Another point to remember is that if you take more than your body can use at the time, it has the ability to store CBD in your cells for use at a later time.
Commonly, it is recommended to let the CBD oil sit under your tongue for 30 – 90 seconds before swallowing. Also wait for at least 30 minutes before eating or drinking anything to discourage dilution.
TODAY’S FEATURE POST
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.
Dr. Strains CBD Weekly Special “Spotte”
Are you looking for CBD bud products? Good News! We are continuing on through 2021 with bang-up additions to our inventory such as the following:
Dr Strains CBD “It’s Back Series!”
Illinois Suver Haze Hemp Flower is back on the shelf \’\’and ready for you. But you have to move fast because it is flying off the shelf. Straight from California, this strain st\’\’ands at almost 19% CBD! This flower has beautiful colors of greens, suggestions of orange \’\’and a tint of purple.
Strains CBD Explores D8 Flower “Power”
Space C\’\’andy D8 Flower — Infused with D8, this flower will have enhanced effects of the favorite Space C\’\’andy. Try a 1/2 oz. now for only $24.99!
Cherry Diesel D8 Flower — Infused with D8, this flower will have enhanced effects of the favorite Cherry Diesel. Try a 1/2 oz. now for only $24.99!
160 mg D8 Gummies — Dr. Strains CBD’s premium D8 gummies are made from our premium greenhouse grown hemp flower. Each 4 pack contains 160mg of D8 for only $11.99!
Dr. Strains CBD has Topical Inventory
Mini Bath Bombs — A perfect way of self care while still getting your daily dose of CBD. Each bomb carries with it 45 mg of CBD for $3.99 \’\’and the large bath bombs have 100 mg of CBD at $799!
- Sativa Bomb — Peppermint, Eucalyptus or Tangerine
- Indica Bomb — Lavender or Frankincense
CBD Bath Shot – 60 mg of CBD to enhance your next bath \’\’and leave it smelling like roses \’\’and lavender. Your skin will come out all soft \’\’and silky.
CBD Sore Muscle Rub — Dr. Strains is now offering KushCare CBD sore muscle rub. This product is used for body aches, arthritis/joint pains \’\’and muscle tension. KushCare CBD products are all natural \’\’and h\’\’andcrafted with their own infused CBD oil. This 300mg CBD sore muscle rub has a 3 hour infusion process.
CBD Bath Dust Bomb — What better way to show love \’\’and care to yourself by giving yourself love through selfcare! Dr. Strains is now offering KushCare 135mg CBD bath dust bomb! With this product you are able to add as little or as much fizz to your bath! KushCare CBD products are all natural \’\’and h\’\’andcrafted with their own infused CBD oil.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food \’\’and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant to be used as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners, so please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.