The Halloween Party Spiked with CBD Flower Fun and Health
When October comes, thoughts and plans swirl around all the spooks, witches and ghosts of Halloween. There is also CBD flower fun and health to add to your plans for this year. Dr. Strains CBD has their own “Spook-Tober” going on this year. Elektra CBD hemp flower is ON SALE this week. So your “Spook-Tober” party must include this amazing hemp strain which is so good for pain, inflammation and anxiety.
CBD Flower Fun and Health – It’s All About Elektra!
Elektra CBD hemp flowers give off a rich red wine, chocolate, and citrus aroma which lifts it up and above other CBD strains. Another aroma which many point out is like sniffing a bunch of flowers in a pine grove.
The group of terpenes in the Elektra hemp flower complete the picture with Pinene, Myrcene, Limonene and Linalool. Purist hemp smokers prefer the skunky and strong flavor in some Elektra products similar to the smell of another hemp strain, sour diesel.
REMEMBER, you must decarboxylate your hemp flower before you put it in your protein shakes or any other thing you make or bake.
Directions to decarboxylate:
- Heat oven to 275˚F. The temperature must be specific and the time in the oven is specific.
- Line baking sheet with tinfoil.
- Break up the dried hemp flower into pea-sized pieces with your fingers or with a pair of kitchen scissors
- Spread the crumbled hemp flower onto the foil-covered baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
CBD Flower Fun and Health – Appetizers
Some more CBD flower fun and health that chills the mouth – that would be a Blueberry Hemp Smoothie. The ingredients are simple and easy to purchase ahead of time then throw it all in the blender to make something delicious and surprising for your guests.
CBD Infused Honey
CBD-infused honey now is the perfect topper for your slice of hemp bread as you get ready for the “Spook-Tober” party of the year.
“CBD Flower Shake” Protein Shake
Decarbed bud is just the thing to make your morning take off with vim and vigor in a delectable “Shake, Shake”. Remember, if you want a bit more creaminess in your protein shake pour in a tablespoon or so of infused coconut oil as you blend it up.
- 1 scoop protein powder (of your choice
- 1 cup frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen berry (of your choice
- 4 oz vanilla unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 – 2 tbsp organic coconut butter
- .2g – 5g of decarbed flower shake
- If you want to “spook-tober” your shake, put some orange food coloring in or use blackberries.
Blend it all up in a blender, pour into a travel mug and you have your morning breakfast for the road. This recipe can be varied with types of fruit and you can change the coconut butter to peanut butter or almond butter.
CBD Flower Fun and Health – Main Course
Top of the Line Hemp Burgers
This recipe makes 6 patties. Simply double the recipe for more. They freeze well too.
- 1 red pepper, roughly chopped
- ½ sweet onion, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup hemp flower (decarboxylated) (see below)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Dash of sea salt
- 14-oz can black beans
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup quick-cooking oats or oat bran
- 6 slices of toasted hemp bread (insert link)
- Garnish your burger to your heart’s delight.
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Put the red pepper and onion in the food processor, and pulse until minced. Put it into a large mixing bowl.
- Now place the sesame seeds, garlic cloves, chilli powder, and sea salt in the food processor, and blend a roughly blended mixture. Add to the mixing bowl with the onion and pepper.
- Put the beans and cilantro in the processor, and blend until roughly blended. Add that mixture to the other ingredients in the mixing bowl.
- Add the oats to the mixing bowl with the hemp flower, stir well to combine. The oats will expand and help hold the burgers together.
- Form into palm-sized patties then place each onto the baking pan. If the consistency is stiff enough, you can sauté in a skillet.
- After baking 25 minutes, flip the burgers and bake for another 10 – 15 minutes
Spicy Cilano and Hemp Seed Sauce will definitely put an extra snap in those hamburger sandwiches and dribble it over those perfectly grilled hot dogs and dip the tortilla chips in.
CBD Flower Fun and Health – Desserts
Desserts maybe your favorite part of a party and now CBD flower fun and health brings more excitement. Here is an exceptional recipe for delectable CBD Champagne Cupcakes. You can make some changes to color them more “Spook-Tober-like” with some orange and black food coloring.
Edibles are another option for your “Spook-Tober” party are chocolate chip cookies. You can enjoy your comfort food and know it is healing as well. If you are ultra-concerned about knowing the exact dosage, it may be more difficult to measure it but if you mix the decarboxylate ground hemp buds with another healthy flour such as coconut, almond, etc. you can measure to a fairly certain dosage.
CBD Flower Fun and Health – “Spook-Tober” After Glow
If you want to offer your friends, co-workers or neighbors a smoke at the end of the evening then visit this blog to find out more about smokable hemp. There are suggestions for various hemp flowers to choose from as well as something more convenient if that is what you prefer. The more convenient smoke could be hemp pre-rolls. They come in two savors for you to choose from. They can have Lifter Pre-Rolls to choose from.
CBD flower fun and health must include organic vegan-friendly CBD blunt wraps that are perfect for the dad who loves the smoke at the close of his day! Dr. Strains CBD blunt wraps come two in a pack! Besides that, every wrap is infused with CBD!
This is a way to smoke the hemp flower in an all-natural way for those who are not keen on the traditional tobacco flower wraps. They are four flavors to choose from:
- Original Green CBD+
- Pineapple Paradise
- Grape Ape
Dry Herb Vaporizers are different from concentrate vaporizers which use vape juice. Dry Herb Vaporizers sidestep the vape controversy related to cartridge vaporizers. The advantage of vaping is that you can enjoy the health benefits without burning your herbs.
The Dry Herb Vape is a vaporizer that only vaporizes dry herbs. The device holds dry herbs within a small inner chamber inside the device. At the time you power on the Dry Herb Vaporizer, it heats up an inner chamber. This is the beginning of the vaping process. The temperature will increase until it is high enough for the active ingredients in the chamber to release a vapor. This vapor can then be inhaled.
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.
Are you looking for CBD bud products? ELEKTRA CBD HEMP FLOWER IS ON SALE THIS WEEK for Dr. Strains great “Spook-Tober.” Elektra is a sativa-dominant cross maintaining between 16% – 22% CBD content. Dr. Strains CBD only sources its CBD bud from small hemp farms. Check out our online shop or contact us for more information.