When we put the hemp flower under a microscope, we can better understand all the parts of this flowering plant that has brought health to so many. If you are curious about why you get so many benefits, then you will be interested with what you can see when we put the hemp flower under a microscope.
The Hemp Flower Under a Microscope – The Beauty Factor
The beauty of the hemp flower nug is part of what draws someone to buying one over the other. It should not be the only thing but do give the first impression. Dr. Strains CBD buys their hemp flower inventory from small farms that engage in hands on with every aspect of the growing process. When you put the hemp flower under a microscope, you see when it is hand trimmed with care and precision.
Also the look of the trichome crystals that cover a flower are beautiful but they have health benefits because many of the terpenes are stored in those beautiful crystals. The hemp flower nugs are all sizes as you will see in the Dr. Strains CBD inventory (insert link). However, just because one is large and another small is more about genetics of that particular strain rather than less or more beauty.
The Hemp Flower Under a Microscope – The Effects and Savors Factor
CBD is the cannabinoid with no psychoactive side effects compared to THC. All hemp products are required to have 0.3% or less THC and with that amount you will not get a high. The effects we are talking about are primarily the effects, you have when you smoke hemp flower because this is the most natural way to consume hemp. Each of the terpenes have their own impact on your health conditions, just like they each one have a particular effect, a different savor as well.
Considering Terpenes and Their Savors
Terpenes can effectively control your CBD experience and there are thousands of terpenes in our world with significant tastes and aromas. Below are short descriptions of four more dominant terpenes that can be found in cannabis:
- Alpha-Humelene – This is the terpene that exhibits the same healing abilities as sage, ginseng, and ginger. It is an appetite suppressant as well.
- Caryophyllene — This hemp terpene has the ability to regulate many physiological processes. For the savors of this terpene, it has a peppery flavor with a hint of citrus.
- Linalool – This terpene is most known for its dominance in lavender aroma along with a floral aroma with overtones of spice.. It also acts as a sleep aid and is used for anti-anxiety treatment. Interestingly enough, linalool is with cellular regeneration and healthy body functions, an effective anti-convulsant and anti-inflammatory.
- Limonene – This terpene is preferred for hemp face wash solutions. This is another terpene with natural antibiotic properties. When smoking CBD hemp flower with this terpene, the user will experience a lift in mood. Some savors include a citrusy scent.
- Myrcene – This terpene has the unique ability to improve blood circulation and an effective anti-inflammatory. It has also proven to be a sedative and antispasmodic for many. Interestingly enough it is one of the terpenes considered to act as an antibiotic. terpene.
The Hemp Flower Under a Microscope – The Health Therapeutic Factor
The hemp flower under a microscope shows us a lot about the entourage effect which is key to the impact of the therapeutics. The entourage effect refers to when all the natural compounds in the hemp flower work together to interact with the CB receptors of your endocannabinoid system.
CBD is a power healer, pain reliever and anti-inflammation agent. However, if you use CBD oil isolate, you ONLY have CBD that is doing what it does which is good. It is not as good as full-spectrum CBD oil which has all terpenes, all the flavonoids, the cannabinoids and all the other natural compounds that come together and effect healing, make the effects and savors better as well.
The CB1 receptors are mainly in the brain and the nervous system while the CB2 receptors are primarily found in the immune and gastrointestinal system. The Entourage Effect is a phenomenon that continues to amaze users no matter how they are using hemp flower. Raphael Mechoulam and S. Ben-Shabat, two Israeli organic scientists introduced the term of Entourage Effect in 1998. These scientists found in their research that the terpenoids and cannabinoids naturally synergize each other for the best effect and outcome.
Hemp Flower Under the Microscope — All About The Flower
When cultivators put hemp flower under the microscope, they look for the hemp strains with certain cannabinoids and terpenes to breed with other strains that have cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids which will complement each other.
The hemp flower under a microscope reveals the following are specifically for Insomnia.
Let’s look at the hemp flower under a microscope which reveals the following for respiratory inflammation.
- Crawford CBG
- Lifter Greenhouse Premium
- Sour Space Candy
On the other hand, the hemp flower under a microscope also reveals these are especially for pain management.
- T2 Trump
- Blue Dream
- Sour Space Candy
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.