The Perfect Dinner Party — Pairing Flavors with CBD Hemp Flower
Pairing foods \’\’and flavors may be a common thing that chefs do when preparing exquisite meals that flow in harmony. It is not an exact science, as you may know if you have every tried it, but some general tips could bring you closer. Consider this as a starting point. Your main dish is roast chicken with cherry sauce then add berry-flavored CBD hemp flower such as Cherry Blossom or Berry Blossom. And yes, we are now talking about pairing food with CBD hemp flower.
The Art of the Balance
Balance is the key to the perfect pairing which comes with the strength of each food’s flavor. Balance heavy flavors with light flavors such as citrus, or mint which lifts the heavy weight. This is considering food but let’s take it a step further \’\’and pair with the right CBD hemp flower savors.
CBD food pairings enhances the taste, but it also provides soothing, calming effects of whichever particular cannabinoid \’\’and terpene combination a particular CBD hemp flower has. This additional option will be the key to throwing one surprise CBD dinner party for your dinner guests.
Pairing Flavors with CBD Hemp Flower – The Appetizer Sparkles with CBD
CBD Infused Tropical Hibiscus Peach Cocktail is simple to make \’\’and delicious to taste. The first thing you need to do is make a pitcher of Hibiscus Tea. You can get a box of Hibiscus tea bags at the grocery store. Add Coconut Palm Sugar to taste. You can double the recipe according to how much you want to make.
- 2 oz Vodka or Champagne
- ½ cup hibiscus tea
- 1 ¼ oz peach juice
- 1 T pineapple juice
- Mint sprigs \’\’and peach slices for serving
- CBD tincture (your choice so long as it is water based)
For each cocktail serving, stir together vodka, tea, \’\’and pineapple \’\’and peach juice in a cocktail glass. Top with ice \’\’and garnish with mint \’\’and a peach slice. Lastly, add in the number of drops of CBD tincture. Now you are again pairing flavors with CBD hemp flower. Know what your dessert is?
Pairing Flavors with CBD Hemp Flower – The Main Entrée Savored with CBD
Our main entrée for pairing flavors with CBD hemp flower is Baked Chicken breasts \’\’and a luscious Baked Stuffed Potato.
The Baked Stuffed Potato uses Canna Butter. You may already have Canna Butter made up if you are a “dyed in the wool Canna Cook”. But if you do not have a supply made ahead, you can choose the CBD hemp flower to suit the savors you want for you dinner main course.
For a dinner party with guests, you probably will want to start pairing flavors with CBD hemp flower that is a hybrid. Or in other words a matter of both Indica (relaxing \’\’and calming) \’\’and Sativa (energizing). CB Dawg hemp flower is a hybrid with dominant Indica but it has enough Sativa to provide a positive influence of socializing.
Cherry Blossom hemp flower is another hybrid as a Indica dominant. Use either of these to make your CannaButter for the Stuffed Baked Potato. You can also use this CannaButter to spread over your main entrée meat of Baked Chicken Breasts before you bake it.
Pairing Flavors with CBD Hemp Flower – The CBD Spiked Sweetness
To continue with CBD Spiked Goodness lets go all out with the end of the meal CBD-Infused Peach Cobbler topped with ice cream infused with CBD oil in honey. Or another option is to use CBD-infused honey for the sweet in the cobbler. (Note process to infuse honey with CBD is at the end of this post). This rustic old-fashion dessert marries tartness with sweetness which does not sacrifice elegance or taste.
This is a recipe that is exciting, delicious \’\’and simple to make for your family at home or for the church’s next potluck. This recipe is one that needs to find a place in your recipe file for quick access.
Pairing Flavors with CBD Hemp Flower – The CBD Enhanced Afterglow
For your afterglow there are two options we’ll suggest. The hemp pre-rolls are convenient for your dinner guests \’\’and Dr. Strains has 2 types of CBD Hemp Flower options. Hawaiian Haze will only accentuate the rest of the meals savors.
Or you can utilize the vaporizers to dry vape a CBD hemp flower of your choice which for this pairing of flavors with CBD hemp flower, we suggest the Hawaiian Haze hemp flower.
Decarboxylation & CannaButter
There are two things you can do ahead of time for your CBD-spiked dinner meal. Whenever you use CBD hemp flower, you must decarboxylate it so here is the process.
- Oven temperature — 230-260 degrees F.
- Break hemp flower into small pieces.
- Spread on parchment covered baking tray.
- Place in the tray on the middle shelf in oven.
- Bake for 2 hours.
- Remove \’\’and cool. It is now sufficiently decarbed!
- Put in a grinder of your choice \’\’and grind to the consistency of ground oregano.
- Store in air-tight jar. Will be good for 2 to 3 months.
- Melt 1-pound butter in a medium-sized saucepan on low burner then add 2 cups of water \’\’and mix. Simmer over low to medium heat.
- Add decarboxylated \’\’and ground CBD flower as the butter melts. Reduce heat to low \’\’and continue mixing.
- Maintain temperature at 200 to 250 degrees F for the next 2- 3 hours. Do NOT let the butter scorch. Add a bit more water if it gets too dry. What you want to see is the butter to become thick \’\’and glossy-like. At that point you can turn the heat off.
- Secure a piece of cheesecloth over a large glass bowl. While still hot, pour the butter over the cheese cloth \’\’and allow it to filter slowly into the glass bowl.
- Cover the bowl \’\’and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain remaining liquid off the butter \’\’and pat it with paper towel to entirely absorb moisture there may still be.
- The butter must be refrigerated in an airtight container so that it is best preserved.
DIY CBD-Infused Honey
The directions for creating your CBD-Infused Honey is here. This is something that you can make \’\’and save for other times as well. So make a batch, store in a sealed glass jar \’\’and give it a permanent spot in your pantry.
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.
Are you looking for CBD bud products? WEST SLOPE KUSH ARE ON SALE THIS WEEK at Dr. Strains. They are both strong CBD hemp flower that you must try. Dr. Strains CBD only sources its CBD bud from small hemp farms. Check out our online shop or contact us for more information.