The Situation Room — CBD Hemp Flower that Triggers The Entourage Effect
CBD hemp flower that triggers the entourage effect in our body is an important factor when considering all the plethora of health benefits. The entourage effect is a theory that affects how you consume CBD. It also will affect which CBD product you decide to dose with. With the knowledge you gain here, you will have new questions to ask the vendor next time you purchase CBD products.
TABLE of CONTENT
- The Foundation
- Full-Spectrum Products
- It’s About Terpenes
- It’s About Cannabinoids
- Dr. Strains CBD Weekly Specials “Spotte”
CBD Hemp Flower That Triggers The Entourage Effect – The Foundation
Full-spectrum CBD products mean that all the cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and other natural compounds remain in the product. The additional thing you will have with the full spectrum product is the Entourage Effect. This is something to be enjoyed when smoking the CBD hemp flower or dry vaping it as well with benefits of all the cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids working together to effect healing.
CBD Hemp Flower That Triggers the Entourage Effect – Full-Spectrum Products
If you are smoking a CBD hemp flower nug or rolled it into a hemp paper or using the hemp pre-rolls, you are partaking of a full spectrum product. What this also means is that all full-spectrum products undergo the least amount of processing.
When you purchase full-spectrum CBD oil as a sublingual tincture, it has all the natural products in it just like the CBD hemp buds do. This goes for the CBD oil capsules as well. So you get the best of the extract with all health benefits included.
When you purchase the CBD-infused gummies from Dr. Strains, you have a full spectrum product with all the natural compounds that bring so many health benefits.
CBD Hemp Flower That Triggers the Entourage Effect – It’s About Terpenes
There are over 200 different terpenes within hemp, but these are the top 13 that are most commonly found.
- Bisabolol – The aroma is a subtle, sweet, floral fragrance with hints of pepper and citrus and soothing for day or night.
- Borneol – The aroma is menthol, camphor, and pungent, and a minty bitter flavor. For the user, the experience includes a calming and mild sedative so a night strain.
- Caryophyllene — Peppery, woody, and spicy and an experience for the user is calming and good for day or night.
- Farnesene – A lovely mix of floral, citrus, and woody in nature and a flavor flowery and woody. It soothes, calms you, and has a slight sedative effect for a night strain.
- Limonene – The aroma of citrus, lemon, orange, and tangerine. Now, let’s look at the experience – it is uplifting and stress relieving and it is best for day use.
- Linalool – Subtle floral aroma but on the other hand, it sports spicy overtones. The flavor is delicate and a little tropical. A lovely sedating night strain. Health Benefits — It is a calming agent and alleviates stress levels.
- Myrcene – Pungent fragrant aroma, earthy, clovey with a “fruitful” profile. It is sedating so the perfect night strain. Health Benefits -Acts as an anti-carcinogenic, anti-microbial, anti-oxidant, and antiseptic. It can suppress muscle spasms and may be effective in treating dystonia, epilepsy, and Parkinson’s.
- Pinene – Piney, sharp and sweet giving the experience to improve focus and memory as well for daytime. Health Benefits — It has anti-cancer properties, anti-inflammatory benefits, an antibiotic agent effective against MRSA if working in tandem with CBD and CBN.
CBD Hemp Flower That Triggers the Entourage Effect – It’s About Cannabinoids
Cannabidiol (CBD) — It has no psychoactive properties but works to lower the effects of THC. CBD has the widest therapeutic application and the most far-reaching research to its credit. The CBD cannabinoid is most commonly referred to because of the plethora of health benefits it contributes to our well-being. CBD is anywhere between 15% content up to the high 20% in the hemp flowers. Primarily, CBD minimizes pain, inflammation, anxiety, and respiratory challenges.
Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) — Most commonly associated with marijuana in concentrations of up to 30-40% and responsible for the high, but is only 0.3% or less in hemp.
Cannabigerol (CBG) — CBG acts as a foundation for the other cannabinoids because it is the precursor to most of the other phytocannabinoids. It does have a wide variety of different therapeutic applications such as managing neuropathic pain.
Enzymes located in the trichomes convert CBG into one of the 112 other cannabinoids in the hemp plant. When CBG is most utilized is when it is harvested early and infused into other strains. This is happening because CBG is rising to the level of health benefits as CBD.
Cannabichromene (CBC) — CBC interacts with the CB2 receptors. CBC is one of the most powerful anti-cancer cannabinoids. This is because CBC interacts with our endocannabinoid system to cause anandamide to circulate throughout the body for longer periods of time.
CBC blocks inflammation which is in many cases the cause of pain in many arthritis conditions, powerful inhibitors for acne and other skin. CBC falls in line with the fight of mental health conditions which could include anxiety, stress, ADD, PTSD, and depression.
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.
Dr. Strains CBD Weekly Special “Spotte”
Are you looking for CBD bud products? Good News! We are starting 2021 with bang-up additions to our inventory such as the following:
BACK in STOCK! Our Delta 8 Carts are BACK! They are made from premium greenhouse-grown hemp flower boosting over 92% total D8. They come in a variety of flavors but all-natural terpenes infused with the Delta 8 distillate that creates unique flavor profiles.
NEW for 2021! The Hemp Flower smalls have arrived in Dr. Strains CBD inventory. Sour Space Candy at $9.99, Crawford CBG at $14.99 for ½ oz.
NEW for 2021! Our new Hemp Starter Kit – Rolling tray, ½ oz of flower, grinder, wraps, tips, and papers. All this for ONLY $24.99
Dr. Strains CBD only sources its CBD bud from small hemp farms. Check out our online shop or contact us for more information.
Post a Comment