The Talk of the Town — CBD Flower is Used For ….
CBD flower is used for making edibles, creating bath bombs, infusing drinks \’\’and many more things. If you want a variety of ways to dose or to enjoy CBD flower, then follow us on these blogs for a great many ways to add \’\’and infuse.
CBD Flower is Used For….. – CBD Hemp Oil Sanitizers
Hemp CBD oil contains a natural supply of nutrients \’\’and vitamins which nourish \’\’and moisturize the skin. This hemp oil h\’\’and sanitizer also will be a delivery system for a variety of trace cannabinoids for proper skin functioning.
- ¾ cup — isopropyl or rubbing alcohol (at least 60%)
- ¼ cup — 100% aloe vera gel
- 10 – 20 drops — favorite essential oil
- ½ tsp — Almond Oil or Vitamin E Oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon of all-natural full-spectrum CBD Hemp Oil
Combine all ingredients in a bowl then whisk until the mixture has a gel-like consistency. The h\’\’and sanitizer can be stored in a LABELED small jar dispenser or even a LABELED squeeze tube, so no one misuses the content.
- 1 glass spray bottle
- 1/4 cups – warm water
- 1/4 cup — vodka or isopropyl alcohol (99%)
- 1/4 cup — white vinegar
- 10 drops – tea tree or lavender essential oil
- 1 ½ tsps – CBD oil
Combine all ingredients in a glass spray bottle with a wide mouth \’\’and swirl around gently until fully mixed.
CBD Flower is Used For….. – The Cheesecake of it All
Cheesecake is almost as loved as chocolate for many. Cheesecake is one of those comfort foods that is just “somehow”. But let’s kick it up a few notches \’\’and talk about CBD infused cheesecake.
The second way to make a CBD infused cheesecake is with the following recipe that uses CBD Baking Oil. If you are using the cheesecake to supply your daily dose of CBD, then you will want to know exactly how much CBD you would be consuming.
This recipe uses CBD infused coconut oil. This is something that you may want to make up \’\’and keep stored for those days you have the baking itch. All of these cheesecakes are delicious \’\’and relatively simple to put together. Have fun in your “cheesecake making” day.
CBD flower perfects lip balm because of the extra benefits of nutrients \’\’and antioxidant which the CBD brings as well as other health benefits.
CBD Flower is Used For….. – Coconut Mango Lip Balm
- 2 T sea butter or mango butter
- 2 T beeswax
- 2/3 C almond oil
- 2 T firm coconut oil
- 1 ½ t vitamin E oil
- 50 drops of CBD oil or 2 T
- By using a double boiler or a class container sitting in a pot of water bring water to a simmer ONLY. If you do it this way, hold the Vitamin E till the other ingredients are melted them mix thoroughly.
- If you prefer, you can melt the all the ingredients simultaneously in the microwave for 10 second increments up to a minute
- Turn the heat off \’\’and have your lip balm tubes \’\’and funnel ready because it will begin to solidify within a few minutes.
- Using a funnel, pour the balm in each tube. You will have upwards of 50 tubes worth of lip balm
- Leave at room temperature over night to cure then store at room temperature. It is advisable to use within six months.
You can purchase Empty Lip Balm Tubes here. We are coming into the holidays \’\’and what a unique gift to h\’\’and out to your colleagues at work, or family \’\’and neighbors, etc. You can print neat stickers for the tubes, so it looks like a real class act!
CBD Flower is Used For …… – Cranberry Thanksgiving Punch
Pumpkin does not have to be just about Thanksgiving. This is a delicious punch \’\’and in case you think they forgot to add the CBD, keep reading, it’s at the end.
CBD Hemp Flower Bath Bombs Recipe
- -1/2 cup epsom salts.
- 1 cup corn starch.
- -1 cup baking soda.
- -1/2 cup citric acid (for fizz!)
- – CBD oil (If you use CBD oil in your bomb, make sure it is specifically for skin care. OR you can use decarboxylate CBD hemp flower for specific effects.
- 2 T oil ( coconut, avocado for additional moisture)
- 1 t water.
- 10 – 15 drops of organic lavender oil or other essential oil.
- 10–15 drops of your favorite liquid food coloring colors
Your last item needed is some bath bomb molds so you can make the perfect bath bomb. And that’s it, drop it in your bath \’\’and relax. If you want to be specific with dosing when using CBD oil, calculate how many milligrams of CBD is in each dropperful \’\’and drop that into one bath bomb.
To get the best results, make sure you soak in the bath for at least 30 minutes so that the CBD can go effortlessly through the pores in your skin \’\’and directly into the bloodstream.
Directions to Decarboxylate
- Heat oven to 275˚F. The temperature must be specific \’\’and the time in the oven is specific.
- Line baking sheet with tinfoil.
- Break up the dried hemp flower into pea-sized pieces with your fingers or with a pair of kitchen scissors
- Spread the crumbled hemp flower onto the foil-covered baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.
Are you looking for CBD bud products? Good News! We are starting 2021 with bang-up additions to our inventory such as
NEW for 2021! The Hemp Flower smalls have arrived in Dr. Strains CBD inventory. Hawaiian Haze, Sour Space C\’\’andy, Legendary \’\’and Lifter. ½ oz for only $9.99 .
BACK IN STOCK – Hempress CBD Hemp Flower is back in stock for $9.99 a ½ oz. It is a zero seeds dense bud with a sweet citrus aroma.
NEW for 2021! Our new Hemp Starter Kit – Rolling tray, ½ oz of flower, grinder, wraps, tips \’\’and papers. All this for ONLY $19.99
NEW for 2021! Gotta love the convenience of hemp pre-rolls. The new hemp pre-roll is here. It is Moonrock, that is right Moonrock hemp pre-rolls at $4.99! \’\’and the pre-roll tips only $1.99