Today’s DIY — CBD Hemp Flower Bath Bomb
You can simply start relaxing just thinking about a warm steamy full body bath then add an infusion of CBD \’\’and you have a heavenly calming experience. There are so many ways to consume CBD \’\’and also to absorb CBD. Your skin in the largest organ in your body so when you treat it to a CBD hemp flower bath bomb submersion, it is an effect way to absorb health.
Endocannabinoid System Receptors \’\’and Your Skin
We have several blogs referring to our body’s Endocannabinoid System \’\’and the CB-1 \’\’and CB-2 receptors. Remember, the skin has receptors through out thus making the CBD hemp flower bath bomb submersion particular effective.
CBD Hemp Flower Bath Bomb – The How To
A bath’s, a bath’s a bath, it is not a shower. There is something incredibly relaxing \’\’and calming \’\’and healing to be submerged in very warm water. Add essential oils, c\’\’andle light, \’\’and oh, yes, a CBD hemp flower bath bomb to this submersion event \’\’and you add healing to your body.
When you are making your CBD hemp flower bath bomb, there is no magic number of milligrams of CBD for your bath bomb. But here are some numbers which could help you know how much CBD to put in your bath bomb.
- The minimum amount for a relaxing bath bomb is about 25 mg of CBD.
- For pain relief, try 50 – 100 mg CBD oil or decarboxylate CBD flower.
- For deep relaxation add up to 200 to 240 mg CBD.
You can take a soak in this CBD hemp flower bath when you are sore from a workout or have an achy pre-flu body or to simply indulgent in a night of self-care. These could be some additions to your favorite bomb recipe. Himalyan Pink Salts can help to cleanse \’\’and detox as well.
CBD Hemp Flower Bath Bomb – Considering the Benefits
Maybe back in the day, all a bath was good for was to get grit \’\’and grime off our bodies but not so today. Most do the grit \’\’and grime thing in the shower \’\’and let it all wash down the drain. A bath today is more for the following reasons:
- Help elevate your mood
- Improve nighttime sleep
- Relieve muscular tension
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Improves ability to deep breathing
- Relieve symptoms of cold \’\’and flu
- Soothe skin trauma or irritation
The CBD hemp flower bath bomb is not magic but there is a lot of scientific research to verify that there is healing in a good hot bath then add some CBD as well as other bath enhancements.
CBD Hemp Flower Bath Bomb – The Recipe of it All
- -1/2 cup epsom salts.
- 1 cup corn starch.
- -1 cup baking soda.
- -1/2 cup citric acid (for fizz!)
- – CBD oil (If you use CBD oil in your bomb, make sure it is specifically for skin care. If you use the sublingual CBD tincture, it cannot be absorbed by the skin.) OR you can use decarboxylate CBD hemp flower for specific effects. Read how to calculate dosing amounts here.
- 2 T oil ( coconut, avocado for additional moisture)
- 1 t water.
- 10 – 15 drops of organic lavender oil or a favorite essential oil.
- 10–15 drops of your favorite liquid food coloring colors
- Your last item needed is some bath bomb molds so you can make the perfect bath bomb. And that’s it, drop it in your bath \’\’and relax. If you want to be specific with dosing when using CBD oil, calculate how many milligrams of CBD is in each dropperful \’\’and drop that into one bath bomb.
To get the best results, make sure you soak in the bath for at least 30 minutes so that the CBD can go effortlessly through the pores in your skin \’\’and directly into the bloodstream. This is one of the quickest \’\’and most efficient ways to get CBD inside your body.
“CBD Bath Bomb” Last Words
A CBD hemp flower bath bomb can provide just what your weary body needs when you are overwhelmed with anxiety \’\’and stress. This can be so effective in helping you mellow out after a hard day.
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.