Where in The World are CBD Hemp Terpenes?
“CBD hemp terpenes are aromatic natural compounds responsible for the smell and the taste of the hemp flower and found in all the full-spectrum products in the market.”
Dr. Strains CBD has “FALLing” Prices
Hempress D8 Hemp Flower @$14.99 for a 1/4 oz
Hempress D8 has a sweet floral aroma and taste to the flower. It is a hybrid but more of a sativa dominant flower.
It has a truly royal sensory profile with notes of citrus, pine, and spice that’s reminiscent of chai tea.
See Below for more info and other Exciting Inventory!
Another thing to consider is that terpenes have health benefits as well. This may be a recent discovery but true nonetheless. All parts of the hemp plant have terpenes but the most are concentrated in the flower. The CBD hemp terpenes are particularly beneficial to the hemp plant because they protect the plant from bacteria, fungi and pests.
CBD Hemp Terpenes – What’s it All About
To be technical for a moment, the five-atom hydrocarbon volatile organic compound is found also in essential oils, resin and cinnamon. Terpenes are a welcome addition to the CBD oil because of the added benefits of health. To be historical for a moment, cannabinoids were discovered in 1940 and today there are over 100 varieties. To be truthful for a moment, CBD oil is simply a more beneficial product with the CBD hemp terpenes which makes it a full spectrum product.
CBD Hemp Terpenes – The Effects
Each type of hemp terpene has a particular benefit so when a certain terpene is chosen, the user will have a more predictable experience. Or if you desire a restful anxiety-relieving evening and night, the terpene to choose is linalool and myrcene. If an individual has trouble waking up and getting out the door, the CBD hemp terpenes called limonene and caryophyllene are the ones you will want to chose because of their energizing boost. The CBD hemp terpenes have many different effects as well as health benefits.
CBD Hemp Terpenes – The Where of it all
The hemp terpenes are small molecules produced inside the small hairs on the surface of the hemp leaves and hemp stem. The hairs are referred to as trichomes, but they also have a small crystal ball on top of that hair. So, to answer the question of, “Where in the World are CBD Hemp Terpenes?” they are in the trichomes which are all over the surface of the hemp flower. .
CBD Hemp Terpenes – The Types
The Hemp Terpene — Pinene – Pinene hemp terpenes have been used in Chinese medicine for hundreds of years for therapeutic benefits. It has the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier to improve and retain memory. Increased mental alertness is also a benefit for those having difficulty with clarity and focus. The pinene terpene also contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Linalool – This CBD hemp terpene has a delicate floral aroma that is predominantly of lavender and some overtones of spice. Its therapeutic benefits are for anti-anxiety and a sleep aid for many. The linalool hemp terpene has effective anti-seizure benefits. It is also classified as an anti-bacterial and antifungal
- Myrcene – This hemp terpene is one of the most common terpenes with an earthy, herbal scent. It is also the smallest terpene but possesses the most potent effect on the body. The myrcene terpene is an effective anti-bacterial compound which could relieve some types of chronic pain.
- Limonene – This CBD hemp terpene typically has a citrus scent and is commonly known to be anti-fungal and ant- inflammation but it also may have the therapeutic effect of boosting one’s mood and alleviating stress. This hemp terpene has been known to stimulate the liver by activating particular enzymes.
- Caryophyllene – Another CBD hemp terpene is unique because it interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system similar to how cannabinoids do. Because of this, it has the ability to regulate many physiological processes. Caryophyllene has a peppery flavor with a hint of citrus which acts as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
- Humulene – This CBD hemp terpene provides a therapeutic benefit of appetite suppressant and an anti-inflammatory. It also has a fascinating woody herbal smell with a bit of spice.
If you are choosing a hemp flower for its savors because you are planning to smoke or dry vape it. then the important thing for you to do is to go to a hemp flower dispensary like Dr. Strains CBD because you can test smell the hemp flowers for yourself rather than go on what someone else says. The aroma also has something to do with the effects you will enjoy when smoking or dry vaping it.
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.
Dr. Strains CBD Weekly Special “Spotte”
Are you looking for CBD bud products? Good News! We are continuing on through 2021 with bang-up additions to our inventory.
Peach Chronic Hemp Flower @ $24.99
Feeling peachy with a little bit of chronic? This hemp flower is coated in trichomes and has terpenes sweet as a peach. With such amazing taste and smell, the buds for this strain are big and beautiful! For a limited time, enjoy a smooth fruity diesel smoke packed with 15.5% of CBD!
Dr. Strains CBD has Vaporizers
Looking for an odorless way to smoke your dry flower? Dr. Strains is introducing Yocan Vaporizers that will allow you to vaporize your hemp flower! The colors we have are Copper, Green, Silver, and others.
Visit Dr. Strains CBD for other Vaporizer options.
Dr. Strains CBD has High CBD Flower
Orange Glaze Hemp Flower @ $13.99 for ½ oz
Introducing our newest sale strain, Orange Glaze Hemp Flower! With 19.14% of CBD Content this strain offers a great experience to enjoy at any time of the day without taking off the ground or leaving you stuck on the couch, because it is an Indica dominate strain you should expect to feel the calming properties of this strain. Perfect Indica strain to kick back and smoke after a long day! Orange Glaze Hemp Flower has aromas of orange, hops, pine, and cinnamon. The flavor is sweet and tart, just like orange glaze icing. This is one sweet bud everyone should try.
Dr. Strains CBD has a “Tinctures”
Looking for ways to ingest CBD without smoking? We now have new 250mg CBD tinctures that you can use daily for your fast relief for your discomfort.
5 flavors available
- Lemon lime
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.