Your CBD hemp flower preference is a broad and deep subject because there are so many choices today. Even before the 2018 Farm Bill was signed, hemp researchers and scientists were creating new hemp flower strains and crossbreeding other strains. So now you, the hemp consumer, has a wide selection to work with to find the strain that is perfect for you. So, the question is, how do you know?
TABLE of CONTENTS
- Relaxation or Energizing
- Determining Your Favorite Savors
- Choosing a Strain for Your Health
- Today’s Feature Post
- Dr. Strains CBD Weekly Specials “Spotte”
Your CBD Hemp Flower Preference — Relaxation or Energizing
The first thing that you may want to consider is whether you want your CBD hemp flower to relax you or to energize you. If you generally want it for the evenings after work before going to bed, then it is going to be an Indica hemp flower or a hybrid that is mostly Indica dominant.
The Indica type CBD hemp flowers will help you let go of a stressful week and calm your mind and your body. And remember it will never give you a couch lock or will never give you a psychoactive high. It will calm and relax and help you sleep in a restful fashion.
Indica Type Hemp Flowers
- Bubba Kush
- CBG Infused Special Sauce
- Frosted Kush
- Magic Bullet
Now, if you want or need to be energized in the morning before work or before dealing with life itself, then you want a Sativa type hemp flower. This helps you to be more productive and to have better focus. Sometimes it is simply about focus because your mind is going all different directions.
Sativa Type Hemp Flower
Your CBD Hemp Flower Preference — Determining Your Favorite Savors
Your next decision is about the aromas and the flavors that you like and there is no wrong or right but it is only personal preference. Usually the flowers have an array of savors which could variety with who is smoking of vaping it. But let’s consider some of the hemp flowers and their respective savors.
- CB Dawg boasts the taste of orange and cherry flavor with pine.
- Cherry Blossom is loved for its delicious berry flavor and hint of fruit and earth.
- Sour Space Candy hemp strain provides pungent citrus and tropical flavors back ended with earthy savors.
- Blue Dream hemp strain has flavors of blueberry and citrus and it has aromas of herbal to peppery to pine.
- AC Diesel engulfs the hard-hitting gasoline taste along with a citrus bitterness around the tongue.
- Frosted Lime hemp strain has a citrus aroma that blends with the skunky scent to “frost” the tongue with sparkle and fizz.
Your CBD Hemp Flower Preference — Choosing a Strain for Your Health
Now, we move to the next area to help you decide what your CBD hemp flower preference is but this time we are considering it from the health side of the issue. You may not want to smoke or vape the hemp flower for its effect or for the savors you’ll enjoy. It may be solely for the chronic pain you have endured for years or the high level of anxiety that you live with on a daily basis.
One thing let’s clear up first. If you have chronic pain, anxiety, mood disorders and a multitude of other conditions, CBD is the key for all of those. But certain combinations of other cannabinoids and terpenes will increase a flower’s potency. So let’s go “health side.”
White Widow CBG has an impressive terpene profile making this a great strain for relieving inflammation related issues. Some other potential health benefits of CBG are as follows:
- Muscle spasms,
- Migraines and headaches,
- Lower back pain,
- Mental fog,
John Snow CBG is a particularly significant anti-inflammatory agent and also effect for:
- Headaches, migraines and neck pain,
- Joint pain,
- Eye pressure,
- Muscle soreness.
These are some of your CBD hemp flower preference choices to consider when picking a flower for health benefits.
- Illinois Suver Haze strain gives a restful sleep that gives you a smile in the morning and reduces pain along with boosting the mood.
- Sweet Kush is recommended for treating restlessness, insomnia, high stress, minor aches and pains, or lack of appetite.
- Liter hemp flower strain is high CBD at up to 16% so is helpful for pain and anxiety alike.
TODAY’S FEATURE POST
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our blog.
Dr. Strains CBD Weekly Special “Spotte”
Are you looking for CBD bud products? Good News! We are starting 2021 with bang-up additions to our inventory such as the following:
NEW INVENTORY — Cherry Diesel, 1/2 oz for $19.99
BACK in STOCK! Our Delta 8 Carts are BACK! They are made from premium greenhouse grown hemp flower boosting over 92% total D8. They come in a variety of flavors but all-natural terpenes infused with the Delta 8 distillate that creates unique flavor profiles.
NEW for 2021! The Hemp Flower smalls have arrived in Dr. Strains CBD inventory. Sour Space Candy at $9.99, Crawford CBG at $14.99 for ½ oz.
NEW for 2021! Our new Hemp Starter Kit – Rolling tray, ½ oz of flower, grinder, wraps, tips and papers. All this for ONLY $24.99